Poor Kicking -Maxed out Kickers missing easy Penalties & Conversions

31/05/16 14:15
Taff - British Lions :

Stop using your prop as a kicker LT lol

Ahh. So that is where I am going wrong?
31/05/16 14:22
Kevin Starland :

Just had my first penalty miss in a friendly so now starting to happen there too but it's the league and tournament games where it is a big worry and reducing penalty distance doesn't guarantee a better performance from maxed out kickers as they are missing from right in front of the posts

Hahaha. I know we have 'crossed swords' on many occasions and you kept playing me afterwards to work out strategy etc I assume. I mention this though as you are obviously keen to progress and learn etc like me but have also been confused by this complete, and as yet unanswered, 'glitch ' in the game that makes no sense whatsoever. As said before, if it is a thing written in to try and test our ability to set strategies then just say so and have done with it. If not , then I may try Taff's 'suggestion' and set my prop as a kicker with no points allocated.
31/05/16 23:10
.Leicester Tigers. :

Kevin Starland :

Just had my first penalty miss in a friendly so now starting to happen there too but it's the league and tournament games where it is a big worry and reducing penalty distance doesn't guarantee a better performance from maxed out kickers as they are missing from right in front of the posts

Hahaha. I know we have 'crossed swords' on many occasions and you kept playing me afterwards to work out strategy etc I assume. I mention this though as you are obviously keen to progress and learn etc like me but have also been confused by this complete, and as yet unanswered, 'glitch ' in the game that makes no sense whatsoever. As said before, if it is a thing written in to try and test our ability to set strategies then just say so and have done with it. If not , then I may try Taff's 'suggestion' and set my prop as a kicker with no points allocated.

Yes I like to play friendlies especially after games where its clear match bonus has been used, it helps to show how much was used and to change tactics to combat it. this kicking problem is something that should be sorted out, i can understand missing the odd kick from 40m + out by the touch line but missing from inside 30m when in front of the posts when your kicker is maxed out in all the right areas is just stupid
01/06/16 00:10
Then again you could name him George Ford
15/06/16 00:31
after experiencing misses with my no10 i changed my kicker to no15 which seem to be a much better kicker even though kick skill of both players was 100. also i noticed kicking success can be influenced noticeably by the smallest changes to anything. everyone know kicker fatigue can make kicker miss, but i noticed that the rhythm and hands off setting directly affect kicking success, and the effect is immediate, before your kicker even had time to get tired. i tested it few times to make sure, if you stared a game and your kicker miss, u change rhythm setting in game and immediately kicker characteristics change. so for me i now found a sweet-spot, kicker rhythm at 45% and hands off at 0%, now i hardly miss conversion or penalties even from halfway line and further. the very odd times i do miss its never from kicking skew anymore but rather kicking short
18/06/16 00:56
i have almost 9200 points scored till now...would have the 10000 achievement by now if not for the misses of my 10`s during all seasons...now he is 100 for kikc accuracy and force and still missing easy penalties or conversions...i don`t get it either
20/06/16 00:24
Carshalton - there are perverse results towards the end of season because some teams that have secured the promotion level they want drop their bonus to build cash whereas other players increase theirs to secure a good finishing position.
20/06/16 17:39
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Carshalton - there are perverse results towards the end of season because some teams that have secured the promotion level they want drop their bonus to build cash whereas other players increase theirs to secure a good finishing position.

Fully accept that teams reduce or do away completely with any bonus that they have hitherto used because promotion is secured. I am not so sure the other bit applies in that if promotion is completely out of reach the game dollars needed to apply bonus are far more than the measly benefits to be had by gaining and extra position or two, especially at the lower end of the table?