Credit card warriors

12/10/16 23:40
Mr Incredible :

ok yes i know what you mean now, wasn't sure what double promotion was but yea i know 1st 3 goes up 2 levels. what is your players training rate, do your players only earn 10 points per day? anyway you only really need to max out about 5 to 10 skills to keep players improving, other skills arent that important and some are completely useless depending on position of player. So a 100 points should be as good as doing everything at once, but still i earn up to 20 points per day, even more when i spend my seasonal gold ball winnings on quick training sessions..
but i still dont see why anyone is moaning about players who spend money on the game, it comes down to, just how bad do you want to win...enough to pay for it?

I share the concern of the original poster. There are players out there with complete squads fully maxed out at the highest level ... and they're in top guilds who share tips too. It makes them virtually unassailable for anyone who doesn't want to spend their way to victory.
12/10/16 23:53
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Mr Incredible :

ok yes i know what you mean now, wasn't sure what double promotion was but yea i know 1st 3 goes up 2 levels. what is your players training rate, do your players only earn 10 points per day? anyway you only really need to max out about 5 to 10 skills to keep players improving, other skills arent that important and some are completely useless depending on position of player. So a 100 points should be as good as doing everything at once, but still i earn up to 20 points per day, even more when i spend my seasonal gold ball winnings on quick training sessions..
but i still dont see why anyone is moaning about players who spend money on the game, it comes down to, just how bad do you want to win...enough to pay for it?

I share the concern of the original poster. There are players out there with complete squads fully maxed out at the highest level ... and they're in top guilds who share tips too. It makes them virtually unassailable for anyone who doesn't want to spend their way to victory.

Nobody is unbeatable, its just a bit more of a challenge...not completely fair to players not willing to sell their houses, but oh so sweet when you figure out how to beat them
13/10/16 00:01
13/10/16 00:18
Kiwis XV :

Strong response, I love the indepth analysis provided
13/10/16 01:24
Coach qBaLLs # MB is for losers :

Kiwis XV :

Thanks, I thought it summed things up pretty well.

Realistically we all have to realise that even though a lot of us don't want to or will never spend real money on this game, the developers won't waste time on a game that won't generate $$$. So as much as people complain, we actually need those that spend real money to actually keep the game going.

Is that better?
13/10/16 03:53
13/10/16 10:43
Kiwis XV :

Coach qBaLLs # MB is for losers :

Kiwis XV :

Thanks, I thought it summed things up pretty well.

Realistically we all have to realise that even though a lot of us don't want to or will never spend real money on this game, the developers won't waste time on a game that won't generate $$$. So as much as people complain, we actually need those that spend real money to actually keep the game going.

Is that better?

Yep I don't question Sublinet's right to make money but where's the satisfaction in just buying your way to the top when the only skill you prove is remembering your credit card number?