Rebels in ties... shit guild

07/03/19 13:36
Targaryen Dragons :
you're guilty of this yourself, i challenged you earlier in the season when you were super low on energy and you still gave me an absolute ass whooping, how can that be fair?

08/03/19 07:49
Targaryen Dragons :

you're guilty of this yourself, i challenged you earlier in the season when you were super low on energy and you still gave me an absolute ass whooping, how can that be fair?

DHSFP will confirm that not playing fair is pretty much required behaviour for us Weegies, but not in this case. I can assure you that my team was on full energy when you played me, which you could have confirmed if you had looked again after the game. Oh dear, I appear to have given you all the information that you need to work out how to avoid this happening to you again.

08/03/19 13:18
Guys, stop whinging and get you games in early.
08/03/19 14:48
We are the Hutchie :
DHSFP will confirm that not playing fair is pretty much required behaviour for us Weegies, but not in this case. I can assure you that my team was on full energy when you played me, which you could have confirmed if you had looked again after the game. Oh dear, I appear to have given you all the information that you need to work out how to avoid this happening to you again.

I much prefer to be called My Little Pony or even Sparkles being in touch with my childish, feminine side these days.

The Master :
Guys, stop whinging and get you games in early.
Lighten up you dobber!
08/03/19 15:10
DHSFP :

[quote="We are the Hutchie"]DHSFP will confirm that not playing fair is pretty much required behaviour for us Weegies, but not in this case. I can assure you that my team was on full energy when you played me, which you could have confirmed if you had looked again after the game. Oh dear, I appear to have given you all the information that you need to work out how to avoid this happening to you again.

I much prefer to be called My Little Pony or even Sparkles being in touch with my childish, feminine side these days.

My Little Sparkly Pony, please accept my apologies.