Players with Stars Above their league level?

29/05/19 16:14
I just played a friendly against Bliksem (Arena of Champions) to see how I rate against L90 sides ahead of my promotion on Saturday. I lost (no surprise) but I noticed that he had a squad of 31 players, all rated/maxed at 489 stars. The maximum star rating for L90 is 485. I know that it is possible to pick up players in the auction with the odd attribute above your league level, but you cannot add tps to enhance their stars above your league level. So how has he managed this? Is it a cheat? Or is there something only shared by SN with certain players living in the rarified atmosphere of L90/91? Come on, somebody spill .........
29/05/19 18:34
This is a guess. He put in a ticket for not getting promoted because of the problems with the updates. SN agreed to give him promotion and bumped all his players by 4*.
30/05/19 03:51
We are the Hutchie :

This is a guess. He put in a ticket for not getting promoted because of the problems with the updates. SN agreed to give him promotion and bumped all his players by 4*.

Actually, us developers have a list of the top 100 paying customers and we provide them a code to increase their max attribute. We also modify the game engine to assist their preferred strats.
30/05/19 08:41
Black Monks :

We are the Hutchie :

Actually, us developers have a list of the top 100 paying customers and we provide them a code to increase their max attribute. We also modify the game engine to assist their preferred strats.

Thank you BM, everything makes sense now. I had thought that the reason that I have lost so many games was because my opponent had a better strategy than mine. I can now convince myself that most of my losses were down to the developers fixing the outcome
30/05/19 08:44
Black Monks :

We are the Hutchie :

do not listen to this fat useless yank, he cannot even play the game. like you said, this game is full of cheating bastards. its all fixed.
30/05/19 13:40
Sukitansee - the Sultan Assassin :

I just played a friendly against Bliksem (Arena of Champions) to see how I rate against L90 sides ahead of my promotion on Saturday. I lost (no surprise) but I noticed that he had a squad of 31 players, all rated/maxed at 489 stars. The maximum star rating for L90 is 485. I know that it is possible to pick up players in the auction with the odd attribute above your league level, but you cannot add tps to enhance their stars above your league level. So how has he managed this? Is it a cheat? Or is there something only shared by SN with certain players living in the rarified atmosphere of L90/91? Come on, somebody spill .........

Checked this team and found hes only maxed at 485 on every single player. cant find a single player above 485
30/05/19 14:51
Guest 4BK15N :

Checked this team and found hes only maxed at 485 on every single player. cant find a single player above 485

Curiouser and curiouser! The game was showing all his players at 489 when I first posted on this thread. Maybe the developers have withdrawn his special code. I'm sure that Black Monks will provide a suitable explanation, or at least one that provides some members the chance to swallow his bait.
30/05/19 15:34
We are the Hutchie :

Fair logic in what you say there Hutchie. However, the fact that all his players are now maxed at 485 proves that something underhand is going on. Don't know if BM is just stirring it or actually on the nail regarding SN sucking up to their big cash generators. Tend to lean towards the latter though and my days will be done if they don't stop screwing the game engine and cuddling up to their bum buddies.
30/05/19 19:03
We are the Hutchie :

Guest 4BK15N :

Curiouser and curiouser! The game was showing all his players at 489 when I first posted on this thread. Maybe the developers have withdrawn his special code. I'm sure that Black Monks will provide a suitable explanation, or at least one that provides some members the chance to swallow his bait.

I must apologize, I was not supposed to reveal the secrets I did. I thought it might motivate more people to spend more money, which we have seen evidence of. However, we were forced to make the code work in a sort of ghost mode, so they still get the attribute bump but nobody can see it now. Also, you are correct that you have been losing due to the games being fixed, Sean has always disliked all things team gb and has been punishing you. Sorry. As for Mr mojo, we keep trying to help him win but he makes it very tough on us, it's almost like he is trying to be horrible, and an unhealthy privation of humor.
30/05/19 20:44
Black Monks :

We are the Hutchie :

[quote="Guest 4BK15N"]

I must apologize, I was not supposed to reveal the secrets I did. I thought it might motivate more people to spend more money, which we have seen evidence of. However, we were forced to make the code work in a sort of ghost mode, so they still get the attribute bump but nobody can see it now. Also, you are correct that you have been losing due to the games being fixed, Sean has always disliked all things team gb and has been punishing you. Sorry. As for Mr mojo, we keep trying to help him win but he makes it very tough on us, it's almost like he is trying to be horrible, and an unhealthy privation of humor. [/quote
Why not change your name to cunt, oh wait! it is your name, just everyone is to scared to say it. Be quiet your fucking moronic prick, no one likes you, and your not funny, your American.