Message to Phalanx

08/06/20 02:03
Heya Phalanx, read that you have a LinkedIn page?
08/06/20 05:53
Hey bud. No Damage Inc doesn't have a LinkedIn page. It's just a little inside joke
08/06/20 08:07
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Hey bud. No Damage Inc doesn't have a LinkedIn page. It's just a little inside joke

Oh oopsie. Guess I'm a stupid knob then
I already feel pain from laughing too much at what I've been reading on the forum recently lmao
08/06/20 08:16
No reason at all for you to feel stupid at all bro and yeah, there is a little light entertainment in here of late
08/06/20 08:18
It's a lovely timing since tomorrow's my first day at high school since the lockdown, and a good laugh would get me prepared. However this one's excessive
08/06/20 08:35
Oh yeah well then laughter is good medicine. Getting back into the rhythm of school and the old habits again after lockdown is going to take some adjustment. Did I read correctly somewhere that you're in Japan?
08/06/20 08:38

Oh yeah well then laughter is good medicine. Getting back into the rhythm of school and the old habits again after lockdown is going to take some adjustment. Did I read correctly somewhere that you're in Japan?

Oh yes you're right buddy. Although gotta say Japan's gov were crappy in dealing with the COVID, but now that all seems to be trending down, I'll be busy once again

How're the Damage guild mates?
08/06/20 09:40
Gregory K. Ishii :

Oh yes you're right buddy. Although gotta say Japan's gov were crappy in dealing with the COVID, but now that all seems to be trending down, I'll be busy once again

How're the Damage guild mates?

You should see how South Africa's govt has dealt with it. Here you can go for a walk on the pavement next to the beach, but if you step onto the sand you can be arrested.

All the Damagers are doing well and in good spirits thanks! How is everyone at Boots and Blood? Give my regards to Alan please
08/06/20 10:37
Ooof that's some drastic pain there. At least South Africa did something lol, Japan only "voluntarily" locked down so basically nobody was penalised for ignoring the gov. What's even worse is that the vast majority of the population did not have access to testings....

Glad to hear that your guild and mates are doing good. Will pass your regards to Al, or known as, "the old fart"

08/06/20 11:57
Oi Greg re-"the old fart", I resemble that remark

Thanks Nick. I hope you and yours are all safe and well and keep off the sand...and maybe the grass too, just in case