When are points applied for top guilds scores cause that system is broken.

24/01/19 04:26
There's been mutiple times we beat a guild and the next day they are ahead of us in guild points. Beat the bar pretty yet they are still ahead of us? Systems so broke. True #2 guild and you guys know it. Makes it harder to recruit when the game gonna lie to all the new kids. Outsiders #2 firmly and 5 pts behind pimps. Those are the rankings. Real rankings. we beat brotherhood, the bar, haunted palace, bones, everyone. By a decent margin. Yes I know brotherhood will have something to say with third additions. But to have the bar above the outsiders is criminal
24/01/19 05:14
you have to remember every time you win now the result of a GC 60 days ago is taken away as is the result of that GC....so if you win today and won 60 days ago your point total remains the same....there is no doubt outsiders is second best guild right now...but you will only gain points when you win a GC and the GC from 60 days ago was a loss or a draw
24/01/19 13:05
you get 3 points per win .. 1 for a tie and 0 for a loss...

added up over 60 day.. every day th4 61st day score is dropped

so you can win and still not move up in points...

as for the outsiders being the 2nd best guild... you did beat the brotherhood.. but I was working on a training guild at the time and we had just lost one of our top players... I am very much looking forward to this rematch we always play each other solid.. it makes the game fun! the gc score board does not lie.. right now you def are the 2nd team on that board,,,

that's no easy task.. it took the brotherhood a long tome to catch you the first time we started our run.. bet your but we are looking to do it again..

truth is right now for us that's the fun part of the game.. we are not ready to to beat the pimps... I feel like we are gaining ground but not there just yet... They are a solid crew top to bottom , well run and united... so the battle of the 3-4 guilds that sit under them.. thats where the fun is right now for me Grats on 2nd place! it was well earned

Always a fight playing you guys!
25/01/19 00:57
Guest F1OSJR :

There's been mutiple times we beat a guild and the next day they are ahead of us in guild points. Beat the bar pretty yet they are still ahead of us? Systems so broke. True #2 guild and you guys know it. Makes it harder to recruit when the game gonna lie to all the new kids. Outsiders #2 firmly and 5 pts behind pimps. Those are the rankings. Real rankings. we beat brotherhood, the bar, haunted palace, bones, everyone. By a decent margin. Yes I know brotherhood will have something to say with third additions. But to have the bar above the outsiders is criminal

You're #2! You're #2!

Congrats.

25/01/19 01:16
The Maddogs :

Guest F1OSJR :

You're #2! You're #2!

Congrats.

LMAO
25/01/19 03:39
what do they win.. I mean hell we had that for months and i didnt even get a making td great again hat.. wth
25/01/19 04:24
Lolol for months... U mean one month ya and let's not celebrate number 2... I wasn't raised that way.... If u ain't first ur last.... Im just not convinced this system is accurate.
25/01/19 04:26
If u get that hat made up I'll buy one;) had a few of our rugby players tell me today this game is better because u can build custom plays. There is no reason rugby manager should be the more popular game if that's true...
25/01/19 10:39
well you guys didnt hold it very long what was it 1 week... come on now

that fight below the Pimps...

wide open 3-4 teams just bouncing around right now

clouds you took some time off you guys dropped.. I started a training guilds lost a guy we dropped... it's just a tight fight between some very solid crews... .. makes it fun.. nothing but respect for all of them....

3-4 teams 1,2 ,3 solid players out.... 1 guy retires and everything changes,,,

this is the nature of this crack we are addicted with lol

28/01/19 01:20
You beat us, Clouds, by three games, you are clearly the better guild, but we've came a long ways in a short time. But one thing I noticed about your guild, and I'm in no way trying to take away your win, you beat us straight on, but alot of your teams, instead of taking on a team their level, or at least close to their level, would drop 10 or more levels to try to take the easy win rather than playing straight out, going to battle with an eveningly matched team. One of your teams dropped I think it was 8 levels to take on one of our smaller teams, got beat, so they dropped 2 more levels for the win. To me, that sounds like some of your teams are scared of their own imperfections, but that's just my opinion. Like I said tho, your guild is clearly stronger than ours...for now...