Possible glitch, cheat or game bot at work?

29/12/15 03:39
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

Might have a look at the cheats ! might enhance our game even more as we already being accused of it lol

Ps your missing a loss on your guild page

Matt Farrell :

Good Morning Rewa,

Do you recall being taken to school by one of our guild teams right now!!

slinging allegations of cheating - not clever, 'kinda ratshit' if you ask me

cheery bye - Falcons

Point out where I've "accused" you or your members of anything.

I've merely pointed out the difference between online and offline performance is all.
Obviously my team doesn't stack up against probably even your weakest member,its not rocket science,and of course fan base has no bearing on how good a team plays,why would you say that "Bro", that's just silly.

Good luck in your quest for top spot,you are setting the bar high for other kiwi guilds.
29/12/15 03:43
Are you part of wonder boys guild?
29/12/15 03:48
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

Are you part of wonder boys guild?

Aotearoa natives hb
29/12/15 03:53
Who is wonderboys guild? I must have my wires crossed
29/12/15 03:58
Rewa Hard :

"Hawkes Bay Magpies" :

Might have a look at the cheats ! might enhance our game even more as we already being accused of it lol

Ps your missing a loss on your guild page

Matt Farrell :

Good Morning Rewa,

Do you recall being taken to school by one of our guild teams right now!!

slinging allegations of cheating - not clever, 'kinda ratshit' if you ask me

cheery bye - Falcons

Point out where I've "accused" you or your members of anything.

I've merely pointed out the difference between online and offline performance is all.
Obviously my team doesn't stack up against probably even your weakest member,its not rocket science,and of course fan base has no bearing on how good a team plays,why would you say that "Bro", that's just silly.

Good luck in your quest for top spot,you are setting the bar high for other kiwi guilds.

Sometimes I run a zero everything strategy so other guilds can't work out my weaknesses

And Thank you , it's not an easy task catching first spot

Good luck with making the top ten

29/12/15 04:03
Im not sure we will ever crack top 10 tbh.

The core that we have are very active,but its a struggle recruiting active players with high fan base as most over 50k are already happy with the guild they are in.
29/12/15 05:14
Yes I know all about that! Very tough the higher up you get , to get higher fan player & active ones at that.

I've had to let go of a lot of players I didn't want to have to let go to keep competitive! The worst thing is when you get a high fan player & they don t communicate with you at all.
29/12/15 05:52
Yep,going/been through all that ourselves.
The holiday period doesn't help either.
29/12/15 06:14
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

Yes I know all about that! Very tough the higher up you get , to get higher fan player & active ones at that.

I've had to let go of a lot of players I didn't want to have to let go to keep competitive! The worst thing is when you get a high fan player & they don t communicate with you at all.

How do you organize your guild vs guild matches ? we're currently using a 3rd party forum to sort out our best teams to 0lay there best which reminds me i have to do it for tomorrow
29/12/15 06:53
Richard Nelson :

"Hawkes Bay Magpies" :

How do you organize your guild vs guild matches ? we're currently using a 3rd party forum to sort out our best teams to 0lay there best which reminds me i have to do it for tomorrow

Hey Richard sorry what guild are you from?