What happened to Urban?

02/02/16 23:21
Nathan aka Hurst Park :

Gold balls have never been a discussion topic and certainly not a criteria for membership, old or new!

Oh my mistake - I must have misread what an ex-member of Urban who got kicked off had typed then.

As you were.
03/02/16 02:55
Cimla :

I dont suppose a certain Welsh member had anything to do with it? (Im not referring to Cardiff Blues or Scarlets) He does have this tendency and has tried it in many a guild.

Such a shame. Urban were the trend setters and quite a formidable guild. We shouldnt take this all so seriously. Its a game and it should be played in that spirit.

Any members wish to join our feeder guild you can find details in comments for Welsh Power. Ignore the title, we are 25 rugby fans who all just want to get along.and havesome light hearted rugby banter

Haha i know the welsh guy u speak of....what a f%#k head that guy is...he lasted 5 mins in lomus legends
03/02/16 15:16
To be fair him joining was pretty much the catalyst lol
03/02/16 21:02
Ben Essien :

To be fair him joining was pretty much the catalyst lol

He tryed to pull that shit at our guild cayden we booted him out straight away twice...oh well they look pretty lonely at the 140k club... so much for our no match bonus battle haha
If you dont like club twick bro we are happy for you to join us at lomus legends...just an offer mate we like a challenge
03/02/16 21:49
Big respect to all that are in the top 10. Urban would have stayed together if that didn't kick every guy out who didn't meet there requirements. However it did benefit it is quite well in the long run. Anyway it's good to see new number one!
Would be good if we could chat to each other.
03/02/16 22:07
I'm in Welsh Power and on behalf of the whole of the principality may I apologise that the guy discussed above comes from over Offas Dyke. Be assured we are not all like him and in fact are very accommodating and friendly ... until we play England anyway!

It would be great for the guilds to be able to talk to each other. The banter would be amazing!!

I think the top 10 especially have all invested serious time and effort to get to where they are now and we have respect for all who are part of that group.
03/02/16 22:31
Now that urban disbanded the race for top spot is so much better urban were in a league of there own
Now With the top 5 within 250 k of each other (Twickenham when they get their final man) anything is possible
04/02/16 00:29
Hi Guys come and join our guild Five Drives and a Kick in top fifty sure we soon be up into top ten, very active group genuine group of guys come take a look
04/02/16 18:42
No Clive just no.
06/02/16 11:36
We had that guy in the WRU guild. He caused a lot of players to leave. Think I've seen him in about 7 different guilds since then... He's quite the tool.