Guild challenge draws

07/04/16 09:39
What concerns me most about this proposal is that it hurts the smaller guys most - both in reducing the chances of lower-level guilds to earn recruiter points, but also within guilds, reduces the chances of smaller teams playing and earning cash or training points.
In common with many guilds, we try to ensure that we give the smaller teams a chance to play so that they can grow faster - if they lose the odd game, it doesn't matter. Under this proposal, we would probably play the best team every time, and even within that team, make the best players play 2 games each and the weaker ones none. Thus the gap between top and bottom players widens, and the game becomes less competitive overall - fine for those at the very top, no good for anyone else.
As Taff says, it's beneficial to both sides to play as many games as possible - not just for cash, but also for training points from home games. Put this sort of rule in, and weaker teams will be encouraged not to play. Seems to me that's far worse than some teams deliberately losing - and for the record, I've never deliberately thrown a Guild Challenge game, although I have thrown some training games so as to have more matches and earn more training points.
13/05/16 20:02
What if away victories were counted as well as home, so if all 10 teams in the guild play 2 games, there could be up to 40 points on offer
13/05/16 20:08
at the moment from the 10 selected team, if your guild has 5 strong teams and they play their two games and win both then the weaker 5 don't get to play at all
16/05/16 07:20
All 10 players get 3 matches every guy in our guild.
Gvg*
Gvg*
16/05/16 22:13
we only allowed 2 challenges each, or if i am wrong on this can you explain how, thanks
17/05/16 04:33
Kevin Chambers :

at the moment from the 10 selected team, if your guild has 5 strong teams and they play their two games and win both then the weaker 5 don't get to play at all

if you are leader of your guild then make a 12 hour rule .. we had same issue with few playing alot.. not there fault just very keen players.. so we have 1 win each in first 12 hours .. after that its free for all .. if you not leader then you might want to look at your guild and think if your in the best place ... every member in our guild gets a game every few days .. only time we stack top players is when our names at risk ..
17/05/16 04:35
Waspy Tiger :

What concerns me most about this proposal is that it hurts the smaller guys most - both in reducing the chances of lower-level guilds to earn recruiter points, but also within guilds, reduces the chances of smaller teams playing and earning cash or training points.
In common with many guilds, we try to ensure that we give the smaller teams a chance to play so that they can grow faster - if they lose the odd game, it doesn't matter. Under this proposal, we would probably play the best team every time, and even within that team, make the best players play 2 games each and the weaker ones none. Thus the gap between top and bottom players widens, and the game becomes less competitive overall - fine for those at the very top, no good for anyone else.
As Taff says, it's beneficial to both sides to play as many games as possible - not just for cash, but also for training points from home games. Put this sort of rule in, and weaker teams will be encouraged not to play. Seems to me that's far worse than some teams deliberately losing - and for the record, I've never deliberately thrown a Guild Challenge game, although I have thrown some training games so as to have more matches and earn more training points.

just get mb out of champs waspy lol
17/05/16 20:23
im not a guild leader, we have siimilar rules, some got kicked out the other day for not following the rules. all should get games from now on