Has the game run it's course?

13/10/16 21:02
Kiwis, IL would be the last guild I would throw shade on. Not meant in that way.
13/10/16 21:09
All good BM, I know you weren't being negative towards us. No hard feelings here mate
14/10/16 00:03
Croxton :

Yet another top tier guy leaving and I must say I'm gutted. I'm 2 seasons from finally being able to test myself against the top division guys, and was hoping that the true top end who don't use MB would still be there for me to test myself against. Seems it's a leaving in masses thing the last couple of months, so it's becoming such an anti climax after months of hard work trying to be tactically the best

Hope you find something to stay, or that they make changes that'll encourage you to come back bud

Take it from me Croxton as I nurse a bloody nose after my first attempt at the top level, there's still plenty of tough opponents left!
14/10/16 09:40
But are they top guys or are they decent guys with big banks and a tonne of MB? Top guys I welcome and crave, MB guys not so much lol
14/10/16 09:53
Croxton :

But are they top guys or are they decent guys with big banks and a tonne of MB? Top guys I welcome and crave, MB guys not so much lol

Sadly it's a mix....some guys MB the way to the top, meanwhile their strategies are terrible. Then you get guys who play fair and have amazing strats that destroy you. Good luck for the future Croxton, hopefully you continue with your enjoyment of the game
14/10/16 10:53
Kiwis XV :

Croxton :

Sadly it's a mix....some guys MB the way to the top, meanwhile their strategies are terrible. Then you get guys who play fair and have amazing strats that destroy you. Good luck for the future Croxton, hopefully you continue with your enjoyment of the game

Me too! And hope you're still around in a couple of seasons when I get there as I'd love to have straight faceoffs with most of your guild just to see
14/10/16 11:13
I'm sure IL will be around for a long time...but myself I have called it quits. Once our gvg is finished I am gone. Already sold up my team
14/10/16 11:45
Ah Fuckbeans.... well hope they implement something to bring you back sooner rather than later bud
15/10/16 00:25
Kiwis XV :

Croxton :

I'm sceptical that this game is really complex enough to allow for amazing strats. There are only so many variables to play with. Too much mystique surrounds the strategy settings in my humble opinion. It mostly comes down to dedication in improving your team.
15/10/16 01:23
I think strategy has few aspects but a change in 1 area effects 5 others. When you factor in individual strats, player attributes and your opponent's strat i think it is extremely complex. Play a guy once and then change only ruck aggressiveness or handoff aggressiveness and it can throw everything off. Bring in a new player with high stats but ruck force high and coordination low, effects the whole thing. I love the intricacy. And if im going against a team with 100% ruck aggressiveness i can safely be at 60 but if I go against a guy set at 20 he is going to get penalties constantly. The guys that really have the strat down, croxton and a few others in our guild (not me), amaze me at the impact they can make