Hall of famers.

06/07/17 12:57
To the best of my knowledge WWP are a relatively new guild which has been formed my merging the best players from 3 bang average guilds that were cannon fodder to create a super guild. Would we win against them? Certainly not. Would they win against us that play fairly. Certainly not.

06/07/17 13:04
Does it really matter if they have combined 3 x average guilds? They are a guild now, you guys are the strongest guild I have seen, I would enjoy seeing the 2 strongest guilds that I have seen playing in a no match bonus challenge? be a great challenge
06/07/17 13:25
A few things, WWP isn't even one guild, they are several guilds that have the same name. Second, I think yukuloulou's group stand out as top tier from the group, formerly flying fijians I believe, third I think there are several guilds above them and hellfire has gone up against those guilds, I happened to be in the other guilds going against hellfire and now I'm with hellfire.
06/07/17 13:38
Ok I'm with you now, I didn't realise that. I just saw a lot of them in the top 100 and thought they would be a very strong guild. Thought it would of been an a great battle between you 2.
06/07/17 14:05
The conspiracy theorists amongst us might suggest that the various WWP's were formed purely to make BM's life difficult when working out the BMRS
06/07/17 14:15
So what's the difference between having many guilds under the same name and having academies though? I might be opening a can of worms, but just curious?
06/07/17 14:26
We are the Hutchie :

The conspiracy theorists amongst us might suggest that the various WWP's were formed purely to make BM's life difficult when working out the BMRS

We have a strong team that can fight through it, but we will likely chose to not fight through it and just put a disclaimer. Something to the effect of, ain't nobody got time for that.
06/07/17 14:30
Surf Parade 1st 15 :

So what's the difference between having many guilds under the same name and having academies though? I might be opening a can of worms, but just curious?

They are viewed the same by the BMRS, only the people in the guild proper count for the guild numbers. Now if you and your academy both make the list then both will be listed.

For game purposes an academy is usually with the goal of promoting to the guild proper, whereas the WWP seems to be an alliance not an academy system. In other words they view each other as peers and not teacher student. I'm guessing WWP have agreed to not challenge each other but I could be mistaken, haven't looked at their schedules to know for fact.
06/07/17 14:40
Ok thanks Black Monks, that makes sense. I get it know.
06/07/17 22:53
Ok lets progress my debate who the all time no 1 ? Also mooners tjat guy is jealous ignore him, hes a no mark who is jelous of your record. Many in this game unfortunately.