SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN

14/08/17 11:50
I am very annoyed, I try my best and work my butt off to be the best I can at this game, but we are OBVIOUSLY not playing on a level playing ground.
I am trying to buy ability bonuses in the Sport shop, my banks can only hold 140 000 000, so I need to try to buy a few level 2 bonuses, the level 2's are going for 20-30 million, so if I am lucky I can get maybe 3 or 4 upgrades until the middle of the season when the prices drop.
Now while I was checking through the list I noticed something which is very disturbing and very annoying, a team called OSPREY and a few others are bidding with what must be a much bigger bank than anyone else, OSPREY is bidding on all of these,example,
1. Shoulder pad..................82 860 129
2. Jersey.................................71 370 126
3. Water bottle..................108 702 679
4. Mouth guard....................50 100 005
5. Ball......................................55 200 008
6. Short...................................78 548 991
7. Bandage............................45 770 578
8. Gloves................................30 100 002
9. Shoes.................................93 548 994

Ok so if I total that amount 606 201 512, that is surely a massive cheat, the developers of this game really need to put in some checks and balances to prevent this type of CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up people we are being screwed, again as usual.
14/08/17 12:09
There are 4 different types of buildings that use game money. 2 of them allow you to hold more money than the total of your banks. Your Championship bonus can also do this.
14/08/17 13:12
Graham Hardy :

I am very annoyed, I try my best and work my butt off to be the best I can at this game, but we are OBVIOUSLY not playing on a level playing ground.
I am trying to buy ability bonuses in the Sport shop, my banks can only hold 140 000 000, so I need to try to buy a few level 2 bonuses, the level 2's are going for 20-30 million, so if I am lucky I can get maybe 3 or 4 upgrades until the middle of the season when the prices drop.
Now while I was checking through the list I noticed something which is very disturbing and very annoying, a team called OSPREY and a few others are bidding with what must be a much bigger bank than anyone else, OSPREY is bidding on all of these,example,
1. Shoulder pad..................82 860 129
2. Jersey.................................71 370 126
3. Water bottle..................108 702 679
4. Mouth guard....................50 100 005
5. Ball......................................55 200 008
6. Short...................................78 548 991
7. Bandage............................45 770 578
8. Gloves................................30 100 002
9. Shoes.................................93 548 994

Ok so if I total that amount 606 201 512, that is surely a massive cheat, the developers of this game really need to put in some checks and balances to prevent this type of CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up people we are being screwed, again as usual.

As has been said, it's perfectly possible to go beyond the maximum bank level.
It is utterly unacceptable and against game rules to defame somebody by accusing them publicly of cheating, especially when it's because you just don't understand how they have done something. You have 24 hours to make a public apology to Ospreys before action is taken against your account.
14/08/17 13:53
PS, I am going to send this to the developers anyway.
14/08/17 14:30
User banned 2 days for flagrant breach of rules.
14/08/17 14:31
Graham Hardy :

PS, I am going to send this to the developers anyway.

That's what you should have done in the first place instead of slinging wild accusations about.
14/08/17 14:38
And I suspect you will get a response similar to that of Hutchie except it will be less coherent due to the language barrier.
16/08/17 00:16
Oh waspy you can ban this account too cos I have better ones anyway tbh but I think the way you just dismissed grahams comments was absolutely disgraceful. People are not stupid the banks go up to 140 million you can then exceed that by continuously collecting your reward money at the end of the season but be honest how many seasons would that take ? Do you know of any 1 player with 606 million to spare? I think it has to investigated to say the least if the claim is genuine cos all it's going to do is open a can of worms for others to see what they can do to mod the game.

and just to get in their don't delete my comment without a valid reason. The guy asked a question and just because he named a name you banned him well I don't even know what to say to that but it just defies belief so basically you support mods and hacks waspy?
16/08/17 00:34
Kieran Woods :

Oh waspy you can ban this account too cos I have better ones anyway tbh but I think the way you just dismissed grahams comments was absolutely disgraceful. People are not stupid the banks go up to 140 million you can then exceed that by continuously collecting your reward money at the end of the season but be honest how many seasons would that take ? Do you know of any 1 player with 606 million to spare? I think it has to investigated to say the least if the claim is genuine cos all it's going to do is open a can of worms for others to see what they can do to mod the game.

and just to get in their don't delete my comment without a valid reason. The guy asked a question and just because he named a name you banned him well I don't even know what to say to that but it just defies belief so basically you support mods and hacks waspy?

If anybody believes something is amiss, they should raise a ticket. End of story.
What they absolutely must not do is to accuse people of cheating on here; that is defamation, and clearly against the rules of the game. He was given the opportunity to apologise for it, but chose to actually defame even more people. What really defies belief is that some people think they can behave like that with impunity.
16/08/17 19:55
Fascinating how when game elements are misunderstood by members, that immediately it becomes a cheat?! It is only your lack of lateral thinking and possibly lack of game experience that makes this seem impossible/stupid/cheating.