Dear players,members

18/04/18 18:21
so subsequently this is a tournament for level 64 then..
Also I am not saying increase the existing tournament prizes and rewards.. what I am saying is same like rewarding level 64's with a special tournament and great rewards so too can be done with all other levels every now and then "same like with level 64's"

And no I am not at all rude.. depending which angle u look at the initial "debate" and or could it be a case of "rudeness meets arrogance" and with all due respect giving the u12 a world cup is much definitely true but giving them european cup reward or a Super rugby medal is but the least one could do.. Men cannot play boys for bragging rights .

the lower levels do not need to earn tons and tons of rewards every now and then something small is proper,

18/04/18 19:05
Increasing the tournament numbers increases the prizes. 1 is 1 but 1 x 64 is more than 1

And your all caps comment has no way to be read but rude.

Your current tournament is the correct reward for your current level. This tournament is to determine the best of the best and not for participation medals.
18/04/18 22:25
18/04/18 22:46
Here's a simple solution. If you dont like it dont participate. Problem solved
19/04/18 20:41
A handicap comp would be good fun and would be far more interesting to lower level players (myself included) I get it that the monoliths want to see who's best but there's little point in putting minnows in the same pond
19/04/18 21:38
Minnows aren't put n the shark tank in this case, minnows chose if they go in the shark tank or don't. I think there is agreement by all that there are opportunities for improvements, but I would vote against removing the one massive tournament (and I'm lvl 61 and I know I'm to small for this tournament so it doesn't benefit me to keep it) because everyone should have the option and I want to see who wins. Heck, I want to see who gets to the semis. Also, you can use ranking to a degree, it's been ages, but I was always very impressed by a player that I believe is long gone, Els Dynamos, because they would always be in the top 100 even though they were 1-3 champ levels from the top. Also, custom tournaments can be set up in guilds, in Facebook groups, etc. So encourage new development by the devs, but please don't ask to change this massive tourney as I believe it serves a much needed purpose.
19/04/18 22:16
Don't get me wrong I like it even though I won't go far depending on how soon I draw a whopper but another handicapped version would be good too.

19/04/18 23:05
I'm 100% on board with new options depending on what they are, just not replacing which the post spammed on all these threads was to get rid of the massive massive tourney. So yes, let's pressure more choices (sadly we can't pressure as much as we like) but when the devs pull their heads out and actually do one thing we like let's not punish them for it.
19/04/18 23:22
Found him BM in his old guild International Lions and he looks to be in the tournament. Not quite in the Top 100 these days by the look of it.
20/04/18 00:05
another idea would be to have divisions, so those 60+ compete for the nitro cup, 50-59 for the shield, 40-49 for the bowl, etc, that way it is still more prestigious to win the cup, but lower teams have a target too