Building second Stratergy building vs fist Sport shop

31/07/18 22:57
And what is the line out and scrum gear? And what percent of lower level are even close to maxed out players? You are providing advice based on later level realities. Early levels are foundational.
31/07/18 23:09
Black Monks :

Kotj, if you can't overcome 3 levels of 5 stats early in the game don't bother playing. You know this is true mate

Not only it s not true, but it s stupid... Why should he put himself in such situation.. And while he can overcome it against average players, he will not overcome it against the top players at his level.

Anyway, on one side, he has the advices of a player who is retiring for 50 seasons, and has only won 12 championships and 37 tournaments in total.. That s not impressive for a 68 level player.. (I will not mention your collection of 47 tournament bronze trophees.. looks like your advices don t help you to go further than the semi-final..)

On the other side, I am only level 49 and have won all my championships.. (except the silver trophee I got at level 1...), and have already won 70 tournaments...

So, let me know if you need some help to understand how to win some games... I see you are struggling with your strategy... Not surprising when I read your advices..
31/07/18 23:18
Black Monks :

And what is the line out and scrum gear? And what percent of lower level are even close to maxed out players? You are providing advice based on later level realities. Early levels are foundational.

I would say all the good players at the lower levels. It takes 1-2 seasons to max the right key skills at those levels..
And the advices we provide to low level players from my guild help them to win their championships from level 1...

Regarding the gears, you still don t understand the power of Stamina, while you are at level 68... I guess you missed the “foundational” levels...
31/07/18 23:25
I don't know why you're rubbed so raw, but 2+2 doesn't equal tomato.
31/07/18 23:35
KOTJ :

Black Monks :

Kotj, if you can't overcome 3 levels of 5 stats early in the game don't bother playing. You know this is true mate

Not only it s not true, but it s stupid... Why should he put himself in such situation.. And while he can overcome it against average players, he will not overcome it against the top players at his level.

Anyway, on one side, he has the advices of a player who is retiring for 50 seasons, and has only won 12 championships and 37 tournaments in total.. That s not impressive for a 68 level player.. (I will not mention your collection of 47 tournament bronze trophees.. looks like your advices don t help you to go further than the semi-final..)

On the other side, I am only level 49 and have won all my championships.. (except the silver trophee I got at level 1...), and have already won 70 tournaments...

So, let me know if you need some help to understand how to win some games... I see you are struggling with your strategy... Not surprising when I read your advices..

And here is where you struggle to realize that you are arguing for me. This game is easy until you get to the top 10% of leagues. I have lived in the realm of mb for 55 seasons, you have lived in the realm of of no mb and no competition your entire career. You are basing your advice off of your opinion and it is subjective. It is tragically incomplete, but still subjective. And this guy can take your advice and improve his few stat areas (not lineout, not scrum) or he can do what all the current top players have done and will always do, and focus first and foremost on strat building. And the math (in Latin as mathmatica not mathmatics) is quite clearly and obviously objectively in favor of strat building impacting all lines of strat and not 6, impacting forever without a need for future investments every 2 weeks and his opponents at his level likely aren't maxed in any of the areas with the sports shop so he can just put some training focus on those and have at worst an even playing field and at best a huge advantage. Thanks for stating my case brother, now get over yourself, if you read the forum in your absence we are all having fun joking around, your the one, and only one, with your knickers in a bunch.
01/08/18 01:52
Arguing for you?? hahaha... Do you really believe what you say... that the players were much better and competitive in the past than now.. Breaking news, several of the top players have a 2nd/3rd account at lower levels and guess what.. many players beat them..
And do you really believe that no player use MB at lower levels??? The option exists from level 1... The developers left this option as part of the game.. Each player decides if he wants to use it or not.. I am personally against it, but I am not crying if an opponent uses it.
There are are also players who buy their full team with real cash at all levels.. it s not exclusive to the top 10% leagues...
And your point could be valid if there were no new player winning at the top 10% leagues.. but it looks like this huge difference of level in those leagues does not apply to some players I know such as Sniper... He is still winning all his championships, and he doesn t even have a full team bought with real cash...
So you can find excuses that it s harder at the top level, I could argue and say it s not as 99% of players have their rhythm between 90-100% / attack speed at 100% / defense speed reduced.. And they use subs (some subs all the backs from 9-15, some subs the centers twice etc)... so no big surprise... except on the spacing, the aggressiveness, or the kicking % (which is the case at all levels)...
And there are some players who use exactly the same strategy (with subs / MB) at our level...

Regarding the maths (yes in the UK we use “maths”, not “math” like in the US... there is a world outside the US you know.. but I am glad you opened a dictionary to check the Latin origin), you just haven t understood how to multiply percentages yet... or maybe you like losing for a while hoping it will pay on the long run...

So, if you think that telling a low level player to focus on 2 or 3 strat centers (which will take months for no impact at the beginning) is the best advice... Great, good for you. It just shows that you had no strategy in your building upgrades..
We will continue to advise something else to the low level players in our guild... and will tell them to unlock their 3rd strategy center when getting close to level 30.
One of them has just won his 7th championship in a row... but eh, it s soooooo easy at the first levels.. right? I don t understand why all players don t finish first in their championship.. wait, is that possible?...

Regarding your last comment, don t worry, I read many messages here.. and I just have to remember the way you talked to me (and to other people), the very first time I posted on this forum. So, if insulting people is part of your fun, good for you man.
And the only person with whom I have a problem here is you (and I am not the only one... I even asked once the developers to read one of our conversation to see what they think about your vocabulary... and guess what... they banned you for few days... not me.. do you remember? ).
Hence to avoid any useless conversation like this one, I completely ignored you for a while... but guess who mentioned my name couple of days ago in a post... Spoiler Alert... It s you... by showcasing again your nice vocabulary.
Talk to people the way you want to be talked... Respect is earned, not given... At this stage, I am very fine with ignoring you.
Cheers,
01/08/18 03:03
Can I get bullet points of your essay? I'm not reading your garbage. See you next August when you get up to the real levels of the game, then we will see how accurate your statements are
01/08/18 03:17
I know... Your attention span doesn t exceed 2 sentences... and it s time for you to watch the Kardashian family to get some new quotes..

See you in August, I guess you will still be retiring... In the meantime, I will probably see another message in the forum with your goodbyes like couple of months ago.. How long did it last? 1 or 2 weeks? I guess nobody really believed you would leave the forum anyway..
01/08/18 03:24
My mom told me that if a person can't be cohenrent with the number of words of a typical person why would you assume they make sense with 3x as many words? She has her points. Good luck, thanks for ignoring me pal, keep bragging that you ran to Mommy and Daddy when your feelings were hurt odd moral high ground for an adult to take. And when did I say goodbye within the past 6 months? I don't think I have but hey, you have obviously been reading a lot on here, oh wait you haven't according to your message 2 days ago, seems like another lie from you just like when you didn't say exactly what you said. Lol
01/08/18 03:35
This is exactly the difference between you and me.
It s not about hurt feelings... do you really believe I care about what you say or think?

It s by responsibility as younger people are also on this forum and shouldn t read your insults.
Maybe your “mommy and daddy” didn t explain what respect means, or maybe you are just selfish and only care about yourself and your fun.
But some other people here have not received the same education and know what Respect and Values mean.

Go and Have fun in your selfish world.

(As you edited your post with the last comment, I will reply... Sorry but my reading skills allowed me to reading several messages yesterday/today... This forum is not an encyclopaedia.. and it didn t take a long time to go through it.. and to click on your name to see your last posts... but eh, one day you ll be able to read like a normal person.. For now you re still struggling.. cheer up..)