La Cagnannaise

28/08/19 10:36
Koos Wye Voete :

match fixing will be stopped by nitro end of this season the latest start of 99

Can I ask how you know this by the way? Have they confirmed it in a ticket or something? Do you happen to know what solution they will implement?
28/08/19 16:13
Wales_RM :

Koos Wye Voete :

Can I ask how you know this by the way? Have they confirmed it in a ticket or something? Do you happen to know what solution they will implement?

That was me on another account. Update is being worked on today.
28/08/19 17:43
Tony Stank :

Wales_RM :

Koos Wye Voete :

That was me on another account. Update is being worked on today.

This is also me on another account. I see they have rolled out a patch today on the browser version of the game - 7.21. Will be very interesting to see what has been done about the fixing. I assume it is some form of static solution as they refuse to police the top level and won't ban any teams for it. Quite the opposite, one team last season fixed 6 games in the league and came 11th and was given a manual promotion as a reward...

My best guess is that either they'll do away with bonus points altogether, reduce draws to 1 and wins to 3 and then cap GA to something suitably low so you can't just give massive wins to people for the GA advantage.

The other option that people have speculated on in the guild is that they'll introduce a 7s style format. I have no idea what that entails though as I've never played the game.

Quite some months ago, I suggested a solution whereby only the top 3 of the top level gained promotion and the rest didn't. That way the top 3 of the top level and the top 3 of the level below top would make up the next season's top level and everyone else would stay on the level below top. It wasn't a perfect solution but it would again minimise the effects of fixing. However, that was back in the days where there wasn't a huge, unsurmountable gulf between the levels whereby it is nigh on impossible to win a GC game against a level above. Now with the game being the way it is, I don't think that solution would work. People didn't really like the idea on the whole so only a few tickets went in to request it - not enough to really capture their attention.

Ultimately, if teams won't stop fixing of their own volition, then some sort of static solution to take away the benefits of fixing is the only option left.
28/08/19 21:49
you all match fix because you're scared to get relegated.
29/08/19 18:25
That's ironic coming from sniper.
A player who used to cry about mb. But than match fixes him self?
29/08/19 18:47
Ils ont fait cela?
Oh les vilains
Bon jeux a vous
29/08/19 18:47
Bonne soirée
Cordialement Cagnan
30/08/19 17:01
Well, Sweet Nitro have taken the matter into their own hands and have rolled out a solution that will at least minimise the cheating. Well done to them!

30/08/19 18:33
Wales_RM :

Well, Sweet Nitro have taken the matter into their own hands and have rolled out a solution that will at least minimise the cheating. Well done to them!

you're welcome, more coming
30/08/19 21:25
On a plus le droit de jouer a RUGBY DAMANAGERS? Allez s'il vous plait laissez nous jouer messieurs Nitrodamages!