Problem with match bonus

07/10/15 14:34
when a team with 71 quality loose against 49 quality , u know that he used a big match bonus .. this happened with me today and i played against the same team (49 quality) but friendly and i won 3-0 .. my team won 6 matches from 6 league days and that other 6 teams are stronger than that 49 quality .. I really feel injustice and frustration .. I worked hardly to reach this quality and i simply loose against this team (with respect to him) .. do u think that match bonus is fair ? I think it is the black point in that game .. please administrator take an action .
08/10/15 12:12
Your team is very high level and you don't need the match bonus to win 7 matches on 8 and to be top 1 of your championship.
But it's not the same for everyone. The only ones who complain about match bonus are the very big players that literally cruch their opponents. We can't remove any winning chances of the thousands of lower-level teams and say them "sorry you will lose and lose again and you can't do anything against that".

You lose only 1 match on 8, that's not a big deal
10/10/15 12:22
Thanks PierrotLL for praising my team i'm agree with u that the match bonus didn't prevent me from taking the lead in the league , but aren't you agree that the team who pay bonuses enters the match with his players and his money as well ? money should be used to enhance the team abilities for a long time not to favor me against one mate. the game should learn the players how to invest to be better in the long run , not to use easy ways to get fast good results. it make me remember games rigging in the real football. by the way, is the team "PierrotLL" yours ?
12/10/15 15:04
I understand your position.
Keep in mind that the player who spend all his money to win one match will fall behind on building his town.
And yes, my team's name is PierrotLL