22/02/16 13:45
junior training centre: so every one can train juniors
open tranfer market to teams at all levels
tournaments for teams in 2 levels
back to players aging 1 year per month
22/02/16 14:46
Seconded on all proposals
22/02/16 21:17
see other posts, again developers are you there.....???
23/02/16 13:16
موفق
27/02/16 01:37
SA Swans :

junior training centre: so every one can train juniors
open tranfer market to teams at all levels
tournaments for teams in 2 levels
back to players aging 1 year per month

junior training is a must ...transfer market is crazy for juniors with good training levels...i struggle to find money to buy , were others seem to have an unlimited supply of recruiter points. Open transfer is welcome

open tournaments for 3 levels as they mixed 3 levels this season

100% players ageing 1 year ...but i would like to see the 26 match league for a month brought back in ...2 leagues per month is wrong...just wrong

atb
Mick

04/03/16 11:14
How about these ideas ...modo? Any developments??
04/03/16 14:46
Based on this post and the others in this section (which have general consensus from all of being added), I have raised the following ideas at this stage:
(1) Reduction in ageing rate of players - either by ageing them a year for every two championships or going back to the initial 26 day championship.
(2) Advancements on the transfer market - open it up to different league levels (to widen the target market).
(3) Inclusion of a Junior training centre / academy of sorts to groom your own players without delving into the market.

I have excluded the tournaments idea as this has been discussed already with the developers, the developers are working at getting tournaments for the higher tiers working (the initial date was to rectify it by the end of this month - however I still am awaiting feedback on the exact timelines).
04/03/16 16:16
thanks for the quick answers vishal
05/03/16 00:11
good man Vishal
05/03/16 06:45
You are better than the admins, Vishal. Keep sending the requests for these. We all desperately need them.