Inadequate market (lvl 20)

17/04/16 06:24
I'm in level 20 and there's only been like 5 players on the market this season... how can I rebuild my squad with just that... either improve the market by injecting more players or make the long requested youth system...

Edit Fada623: thank you to be careful about your language.
17/04/16 11:48
The language you used is very strong, shaz20. But I like it.;) the admins are not doing anything. I am contemplating losing my championship matches. I will get the money and not get promoted too. Win win situation for me.
17/04/16 12:54
Agreed, transfer market (lv 20) is ridiculous, why on earth there aren't plenty of generated players for purchase doesn't make any sense and is very frustrating.
18/04/16 10:46
Hello,

We have tried initially that the more teams skip division in order to have more team in high level so that the market develops.
The patch was introduced on 21 March, I think we have to wait a little to see if the changes made in this patch is beneficial or not.
18/04/16 20:50
Ok but they are not good for the transfer market/auction house, that is terrible, sorry to say.
18/04/16 21:11
they will not be beneficial fada. There will not be more players on the market, but it will mean that more teams are going for the same players in the market.
19/04/16 16:34
Put it this way, the percentage or ratio of new players on the transfer market to active managers in that level need to increase...

In simple terms ,The suggestion on the table does not work: eg. its is the same if there are 10 managers competing for 2 players versus the solution of having 20 people competing for 4 players.
21/04/16 02:46
hi, fada and all of you,

as i was just passing through the posts in this forum, may i just tell everyone why you cannot find high level players?

AC.MirHadi (Death Guild) is level 14 but has many players 90+ star quality

SCTV (Dream Center Guild) is also level 14 but has 5 players from 101 to 105 star quality

Ghiam Varamin (Guild of Glory) is level 16 but has 3 players with 115 star quality / 4 other players from 102 to 113 star quality

Tulua FC (Team Olympique Guild) is level 18 has 6 players (104 / 113 / 117 / 118 / 120 / 125 star quality)

DerekDaCom (Greekamerican & all active Guild) is level 17 but has 4 players with 102 / 105 / 106 / 106 star quality.

these levels would be higher by the time you read this post! i believe the auction houses at their levels do not have such high star quality levels available but do correct me if i am wrong.

another peculiar team is Asam Aienmlila (Kawasaki Guild) who has 3 players with 10 / 11 / 11 star quality. how is he able to buy these players to hide his actual team strength when he is level 21? i am level 10 and cannot even find such players!

now, maybe this is why the top teams cannot find the players in Auction Houses at Levels 20 and 21????!!! if this is the state of what it is like to be at the top levels, i think i will just choose to stay at level 10 indefinitely. i really feel sorry for the top teams and have raised this topic as a question.

as i have nothing better to do in life, i shall carry on going through every guild to locate these dodgy chappies who cannot beat my level 10 team by more than 1 or 2 goals anyway! ((despite their team star quality levels & "connections"))

21/04/16 04:27
The highest quality available on a couple of occasions at Level 17 Auction House is 2 or 3 players who were of 91 player quality level, and when I was at Level 14, there were definitely no players with 90 to 100 quality levels. What is going on is terribly disgusting and I wonder if these people have ties with the team at Sublinet? I shall do the same as you. Leigh, and avoid promotion! Thanks for this eye-opening post as it confirms my theory that blantant cheating is so thinly-veiled, yet undetected, perhaps even condoned, by the Sublinet team.

P.S. I work for a massive global brand and one major policy of the company is that we ALWAYS listen to consumers and appreciate their feedback, suggestions, views, etc, regardless of whether they are negative or positive, etc, etc, etc.
21/04/16 08:32
I've already offered an explanation as to why & how this happens on Leigh's original post in 'questions', but I don't think it has anything to do with the total lack of available players in the auction houses which is a completely different issue