New to the game.

31/07/16 23:56
I'm new to this game and not sure what the 0-0-10 tactic is all about. It seems to have pissed a lot of people off though!! Anyone fancy explaining it to be? Cheers in advance.
04/08/16 17:52
Hi Adam very simple,

It''s basically people who want to play with there entire team in the penalty area bar the keeper
04/08/16 17:56
it's just a formation used by those who pretend loving football
12/07/17 08:31
Do you mean they set their entire team in the opponents penalty area ? If so, doesn't abandoning dribbling in favour of long passes overcome that and leave them all at the wrong end of the pitch ? I'm only guessing , as I am new to the game and have only reached Level 2 so far ...so I know very little about the intricacies of the game. I'm hoping to learn as I go along ... and ... to this end ...would joining a guild help ?
12/07/17 19:23
Most of the time if they kick off they take the ball up with them & if you kick off there are 10 players tackling your player for the ball if it goes to a Goal kick then they all move back & again if your player is lucky enough to get the ball there are 10 players queueing up to tackle him. It has supposedly been stopped but I have seen a few variations on it that still work. It just makes the whole game a total farce
13/07/17 18:54
Hi Shaun , thanks for the info . I guess it makes a game - but it's not football - which is what i was looking for when i joined up here . Also can anyone tell me the advantages of joining a guild ...and ...the advantage of playing many many 'training matches' - which i see some teams doing - sometimes against my team ( they seem to do it until they win ... ) .
13/07/17 23:20
No advantage to playing training games, other than money if you win but also can work against you if you climb to far up players start beating the crap out if you deducting your fanbase hence I don't play.

and joining a guild means you can send heals play in guild challenges extra money and RP
14/07/17 02:18
this tactic used to work very well...it no longer does. dont even think about doing it!

theres a saying....dont blame the player,blame the game..... you cant blame someone for doing something that gives you an advantage but as i say it no longer works! good luck