Discounts on what exactly?

22/02/17 21:16
I've just done a google translate of what the Iranians are talking about on there part of the forum the latest post as posted by Mohammad Kazem Ghorbani translates to please purchase discounts. So what I want to know is discounts in what exactly?
How to buy wins?
How to fix games?
How to always win via a penalty every match?
How to upgrade your stadium wiithout your banks being sufficiently uograded

I mean I could go on all night, but if the game is fair, then why not post it in all languages I've got nothing to hide have you?
23/02/17 20:31
To take it one step further, the topic headline is
"A lower discount of US $ 9.9"

Just an FYI
11/07/17 16:06
Ashley tell them Iranians to buy me some gold balls on your next complaint
12/07/17 19:18
Yep what is going on in this game stinks
12/07/17 22:58
it sure as hell does but I just don't take it serious no more got past the point of caring about the league cos it's so fixed it's untrue only if your displaying certain world flags will you ever be promoted double in the higher leagues
14/07/17 02:40
sorry Ash but i think you have a bit of the Iranian thing wrong bud. i have been at urmia death twice now... i wouldn't have went back if they were tossers. there not!...just like anyone, there is good and bad everywhere m8.

these guys are the same as you and me,they love football. there national team probably better than Scotland at the mo lol!

would be a better game/site if there was a bit of mutual respect,after all you have to admit they are pretty good at this!

and to comment on the point mentioned, maybe its down to translation....they call a forward action aggressive..the away team is a guest etc...at the end of the day, dont blame your tools bud-as the old adage goes! just practice,practice till you get better!

peace!