Declining quality

18/12/15 11:45
It would be great for active players to have the quality of player slowly decling if they aren't trained regularly. This way, players who just sit and wait have no chance of winning i the long run because their quality would drop.

My suggestion would be a 1-3% drop per day for not training. Even a stretching training would be enough to stop this drop from happening. It would be possible to assign te drop just as with assigning the increase, per skill.

Anyone care to help think this one out?
18/12/15 12:32
I know a few guys that play this that are in the armed forces and cant play for days or weeks on end so i hope this wouldn't be implemented not just them but many others dont have access daily because of jobs
19/12/15 12:59
Hi Richard, I have a job as well, am actually quite busy. It just seems to me that regular training should be rewarded and having no training should be 'punished'. Whatever your job is, wherever your job is and regardless of any emotional argument.
19/12/15 18:39
I don't really see the emotional argument here... The point is, the game in its entirety will die if interest drops, therefore if someone logs in a month later because they've been deployed in the arse end of nowhere to find that their team of high stars are now a bunch of bumbling 3rd team rejects that barely make it above 10 star avg, they're not going to bother playing...

I like the thought behind it, I just don't think it's a right move to make...
20/12/15 01:45
I've been to the ass end of nowhere,it ain't purrdy!