Revised Match Bonus

21/04/16 12:29
Ok everyone. I'm a lot like most people on here playing this game. It is a good game, but the match bonus to me is a killer. Have I used it to my advantage, yes, mostly in guild challenges, and occasionally in championship and tournament games, depending on the seriousness of the game. I believe there should be a match bonus, but regulate it. And below I shall try to explain how.

The MB (Match Tax / MT in my guild) is a valuable tool for teams in close range of each other in terms of star rating. If I have a stadium with maximum capacity, great chance my team is going to be around 65 to 70 star rating minimum. My MB should be relevant to my stadium capacity and ticket box. So if my stadium and ticket box are at level 20, then my MB should be no more than what income I can generate from a game. If I only have level 14 stadium with level 12 ticket box, then my team theoretically should not be competing against a team with level 20 stadium and ticket box, because we are not on the same level.

I hope this is clear enough for people to understand. Put simply, MB should be relevant to income generated from stadiums during games. You should not pay more than the gate takings per game. And teams 20* rating below you, should not have a chance to beat you, because straight out, they are not near your level.

Cheers, interested to see responses.

EDRUFC
27/04/16 18:15
Put simply match bonus should be removed completely. It's a ridiculous notion and drives me mad. I put in time and effort to train my team effectively and develop strategies that work and it all goes out of the window when the opposition pays bonus. GET RID OF ITTTTTTT
02/05/16 09:53
PLEASE GET RID OF MATCH BONUS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
02/05/16 10:26
Jim O'Sullivan :

Put simply match bonus should be removed completely. It's a ridiculous notion and drives me mad. I put in time and effort to train my team effectively and develop strategies that work and it all goes out of the window when the opposition pays bonus. GET RID OF ITTTTTTT

The counter argument is that you have not been 'smart enough' to also have the money available to increase all your hard work by up to a further 50%; whilst others have...
03/05/16 01:11
needs to stay in gvg .... but kill it from rest .. gvg would be pointless to most if it was not there