Forced name changes

10/06/16 14:56
Some overly PC little mod has come along and changed our guild name from The Huge Cocks to The Huge Docks along with my username in some sort of misguided censorship effort.

It now costs me 9 gold balls to change it back. Is this some sort of money grabbing exercise or are the mods too ignorant to realise this is a tongue-in-cheek ode to the French rugby team who have A BIG COCK RIGHT THERE ON THEIR EMBLEM.

What gives?
10/06/16 18:28
Mods don't have that power, only Sublinet staff do. So changing it back might not prove that good an idea... but I suspect attention was drawn to you by one of your guild with a totally unacceptable name. There's risqué, and there's downright offensive.
11/06/16 05:19
It's funny how right when they introduce paid name changes they go around changing people's names.
11/06/16 05:26
B
11/06/16 09:29
Huge Ospreys :

Bloody stupid, and I hardly think cock is riské let alone offensive.

Of course it's risqué, or else you wouldn't have done it. But you know full well that the offensive team name I'm referring to is the team now known as "worldwide counts'. A guild leader who permits a team with their previous name to be part of their guild frankly is asking for trouble.
11/06/16 12:33
What's the minimum age you have to be before you can play this game?

I don't think there is one so people need to be a little careful as to what they use - common sense really.
12/06/16 01:18
Waspy Tiger :

Huge Ospreys :

Of course it's risqué, or else you wouldn't have done it. But you know full well that the offensive team name I'm referring to is the team now known as "worldwide counts'. A guild leader who permits a team with their previous name to be part of their guild frankly is asking for trouble.

I didn't know full well who you were referring to at all, and I stand by the fact the guild name is far from inappropriate. Coq v Cock, may be Le Grand Coq could be the new guild name ;-).
13/06/16 15:59
Waspy Tiger :

Huge Ospreys :

Spot on.

Original poster really should know better and understand that this is not only just a game but is also a game for ALL ages