Read urgently, this is regarding training speeds and training points earned

13/09/16 20:59
Mattyjjj :

What level are you whatever user name? I used to gain enough tps a season to max out most players when going a level up then that dropped dramatically as the update came in, along with one time offers, coincidence?

When I sold up I got a team of 6* players all with trying speeds below 100% and when I hard train or play a comp game I receive anywhere 6-11 tps on these crap players, so then I bought a few 100* + players to compare and they would only receive 1-2 tps.

I had only player earn 38 tps for 1 comp game.

Ok, lets assume a 6* gets 10tps a game and a100* gets 1. That would mean every game is 100 experience points.
Going by this data it also means that a 6 only needs 10 experience points per training point and that a 100 would need 100 experience points for each training point. Forget the training speed for now this is your normal everyday leveling. The training ground and player percentage just get you there so much faster.
13/09/16 21:01
Mattyjjj :

When I sold up I got a team of 6* players all with trying speeds below 100% and when I hard train or play a comp game I receive anywhere 6-11 tps on these crap players, so then I bought a few 100* + players to compare and they would only receive 1-2 tps.

I had only player earn 38 tps for 1 comp game.

Ok, lets assume a 6* gets 10tps a game and a100* gets 1.
That would mean every game is 100 experience points.
Going by this data it also means that a 6 only needs 10 experience points per training point and that a 100 would need 100 experience points for each training point. Forget the training speed for now this is your normal everyday leveling. The training ground and player percentage just get you there so much faster.

I hope to hell and back you kept the player that earns 38 tps per game because that is astounding.