Give us your ideas for the creation of a training center

01/02/18 04:36
Can you please look at developing the recruitment process and allow a bid withdrawal function or remove a player from sale. On several occasions now I have gone buy a player for the screen to update and for me to then bid on incorrect player. The same with selling players, if a mistake is made there is no option to change. My top player is now being sold due to this process.
01/02/18 04:36
Can you please look at developing the recruitment process and allow a bid withdrawal function or remove a player from sale. On several occasions now I have gone buy a player for the screen to update and for me to then bid on incorrect player. The same with selling players, if a mistake is made there is no option to change. My top player is now being sold due to this process.
01/02/18 12:17
The training centre should generate 3 players a month and you can only sign them with auction House tokens. Their should also be 3 coaches on the shop with cash to hire defence, attack and physical to improve their stats and can only hire one at a time lasting a week to bring them up in level (eg im level 55, my players could have averages of 190, 205 and 220.) it'd keep things fair and they could enter at 16 and be 18 when they leave the acadamy. It'd keep recruiter points and cash in use. You can always make it so you can only take one s month into your club and the two not chosen to into auction House.
02/03/18 05:01
It would be nice to be able to challenge other guilds instead of random selections. This would be huge if you could pull this off and make it so.
03/04/18 23:18
You should have a player sale for a 10th of the actual cost. You will. Be guaranteed a huge spike in sales .
18/06/18 22:35
Can we have a brothel? You pay an optional ammount and have a small increase to morale, maybe above 100% for a bit? But also have a percentage chance of catching the clap and having to miss next game. Obviously the more you pay, the less of a chance of catching something nasty. And if you do you have to pay gold balls to the clinic to heal.
04/07/18 22:52
Dreadlocked warriors :

Can we have a brothel? You pay an optional ammount and have a small increase to morale, maybe above 100% for a bit? But also have a percentage chance of catching the clap and having to miss next game. Obviously the more you pay, the less of a chance of catching something nasty. And if you do you have to pay gold balls to the clinic to heal.

This guy needs to be on the developer team!
13/06/20 12:48
I floated the idea of a youth team structure that runs autonomously. You build the structure and hire a coach or coaches to run it. Either you get an allotment of stock players of variable quality at 16yrs but you can also purchase superior youth talent in the gap between seasons.
When players finish the their second season at age 18yo you can offer senior team contracts or let them go. The quality of graduates would depend on Academy building level, coaching staff quality and their starting level as 16yo players.
No real need to view or oversee games but you can follow the youth league ladder to gauge your system and individual player rating changes.
I think the game needs a "deeper" world and this is a good way to get that feel. You could also hold youth trials at a price and have signing options for the best performers as identified by the youth coach. You could also have a draft day between seasons where you use picks to obtain players NFL style.
Basically there are many ways you could run it and they'd all make the gap between seasons more exiting and reward managers who put the extra time in with a few quality homegrown players per season.
07/10/20 08:34
Would prefer if players automatically joined at say ages 16 to 18 but don't appear on roster... when they turn 19 you either have to promote to squad or they automatically go on ah and people buy them from you. Good way to keep ah ticking with young players.

Internal working would be as many suggest. A function to focus on training key stats that are user selected.
25/12/21 21:22
Be good if you could condense some of the stats for players, for example is there really need for three types of acceleration, condensing a lot of stats with give players better chance of remaining competitive without having to spend a fortune. At this time there is no way earn enough training points to upgrade players for one promotion not alone if you get a triple promotion