Calling any Mods

13/01/17 04:09
I got MDOT right big guy
13/01/17 11:05
Carshalton Colts :

Oh dear. IF you had behaved in the first place you would have not got either of the bans. Did you really think your multiple identities would fool anybody? Jelly bean appears to be a life line for you which has been noted but will not be further acted upon IF you continue to behave. You only have yourself to blame. Maybe support will try and untangle the mess that would never have come about if you had not tried to treat the forum with disdain! Good luck.

So to clarify - you cannnot undo to life ban thats been merged onto M-dots account? Even though the original ban was only 30 days?
13/01/17 16:17
Jelly Bean :

Carshalton Colts :

Oh dear. IF you had behaved in the first place you would have not got either of the bans. Did you really think your multiple identities would fool anybody? Jelly bean appears to be a life line for you which has been noted but will not be further acted upon IF you continue to behave. You only have yourself to blame. Maybe support will try and untangle the mess that would never have come about if you had not tried to treat the forum with disdain! Good luck.

So to clarify - you cannnot undo to life ban thats been merged onto M-dots account? Even though the original ban was only 30 days?

To clarify
A moderator cannot give a 'life' ban.
Max a mod can give is 12 months.
Yes I can overturn a mute that has already been applied.
No I cannot restore accounts etc that have been deleted by support.
It follows that I cannot un- mute an account that has been deleted by support because I do not have access to it.
No I cannot delete accounts.
It also follows that for some reason I cannot find any of the old posts by YOUR M.Dot account or by YOUR supposed 'daughter's' account.

Regards
13/01/17 17:42
Carshalton Colts :

Jelly Bean :

Carshalton Colts :

To clarify
It follows that I cannot un- mute an account that has been deleted by support because I do not have access to it.
It also follows that for some reason I cannot find any of the old posts by YOUR M.Dot account or by YOUR supposed 'daughter's' account.

Regards

Ok i can work with that. M-Dot forum account has gone. M-dot Barbarians is my daughers forum account that is now linked to M-dot game account. My daughter's game account got deleted but she has the one linked to this account now. She is real, i have two daughters but only one plays this. She does tag rugby at school.

So can you unblock the m-dot barbarians account on the forum please?
13/01/17 18:06
Jelly Bean :

Carshalton Colts :

Jelly Bean :

Carshalton Colts :

To clarify

Regards

Ok i can work with that. M-Dot forum account has gone. M-dot Barbarians is my daughers forum account that is now linked to M-dot game account. My daughter's game account got deleted but she has the one linked to this account now. She is real, i have two daughters but only one plays this. She does tag rugby at school.

On this basis and taking you at your word I have no problem with this. What I do have a problem with is finding that account name. Search does not bring it up. Support may track it but I cannot unless I try and trawl throug all the threads looking for the odd post. Get her to post here once and I can get into it that way. Hopefully there will be no future need to go through all is again!

13/01/17 22:06
Carshalton Colts :

Jelly Bean :

Carshalton Colts :

Jelly Bean :

Carshalton Colts :

To clarify

Regards

On this basis and taking you at your word I have no problem with this. What I do have a problem with is finding that account name. Search does not bring it up. Support may track it but I cannot unless I try and trawl throug all the threads looking for the odd post. Get her to post here once and I can get into it that way. Hopefully there will be no future need to go through all is again!

Its at: English - 3rd half-time - Richard Cockerill. Its the 13 topic down. By M-dot barbarians. This is the one that needs unlocking please.
14/01/17 01:06
Jelly Bean :

Carshalton Colts :

Jelly Bean :

Carshalton Colts :

Jelly Bean :

Carshalton Colts :

To clarify

Regards

Its at: English - 3rd half-time - Richard Cockerill. Its the 13 topic down. By M-dot barbarians. This is the one that needs unlocking please.

Done.
14/01/17 16:42
Thank you