Auction House at start of season...

14/01/17 16:59
When the new season kicks in all the players for auction start from 24hrs. What happens to all the players that were selling before and who can see them? I was mid selling a player and the timer is still ticking, but where is he being shown if everyones auction house resets?
14/01/17 17:05
When you placed the guy in auction house 34 he remains there when you went to 35. 35 this season was started new because it's a new ah, therefore all players in it have 24 hours to go.
14/01/17 17:15
That makes sense, thanks monks
14/08/21 10:20
Have the auctionhouse upgrading anything to do with starrating of your team i.e. when,for example your auctionhouse is upgraded to level 10,does that mean that your team is enriched with a +10 starrating?

14/08/21 10:21
Have the auctionhouse upgrading anything to do with starrating of your team i.e. when,for example your auctionhouse is upgraded to level 10,does that mean that your team is enriched with a +10 starrating?

18/08/21 02:15
Guest 3GANVP :

No. AH upgrading only produces one extra recruit point per hour. As soon as it is first built you have access to all players, for sale, at your teams lvl.