Its NICE to be NICE

17/02/17 21:03
Guys lets put all this bitterness behind us all and unite to put pressure on Sublinet to improve the game, amd reduce the cost of the game.

We need a meaningful ranking system, or a small time window where ranking games are played.

An indicator to show when MB has been used.

Call a halt to all money laundering

Improve gamplay ie the rucks destroying games, options to kick or run penalties etc.

I think these issues are why we are all getting frustrated and fighting amongst ourselves instead of the developers.
17/02/17 21:07
Respect where respect is due.
17/02/17 21:07
I really like your post fruity person.
17/02/17 21:11
Fair play, I like this new persona and sensible suggestions
17/02/17 21:17
New persona it is - and agreed, very welcome attitude.
17/02/17 21:20
Like I said, it's easy to be nice when your team is sorted for the next 10 seasons!
17/02/17 21:56
RB lets draw a line. My team was sorted before, beleive me I had 23 players, all maxed out with training points for the next three season. I did retire, but now I am back. After retiring i was given 16 not 23 players.

But ai am serious, lets unite together, put all the bad stuff in the past, and ive never had an issue with you.

Lets pressure the developers to give us the game we really want.
17/02/17 22:29
I'm an apology away from a new persona, just glad we are all adults and can admit when we are wrong
17/02/17 22:29
I'm all for trying to push the developers but given nothing has really changed with the game for about a year now (other than minor tweaks around the edges) I'm not optimistic although if you do have ideas / suggestions then I'm all ears. Myself, I'm giving it until the clocks go forward, if nothing changes I'm selling up and will return when there's a significant change / RM3
17/02/17 22:37
El's Dynamos :

I'm all for trying to push the developers but given nothing has really changed with the game for about a year now (other than minor tweaks around the edges) I'm not optimistic although if you do have ideas / suggestions then I'm all ears. Myself, I'm giving it until the clocks go forward, if nothing changes I'm selling up and will return when there's a significant change / RM3

Aren't clocks in a constant state of going forward, seems to be their entire purpose