Penalty System for not Playing Guild Challenge Matches

05/09/17 10:12
I've been involved in so many guild challenges now where our opponents hardly challenge us, and we are left wondering why they searched for a guild challenge to start with. Many a time we've played a guild challenge where less than 5 of their teams challenged us.

Can the devs consider a penalty system to deter inactive guilds from wasting the time of active guilds? I mean it's nice to get the easy RP, but we actually want a challenge and we want to earn cash from these things. Some of our guild members have played 10 or more guild challenges in a row without being challenged even once.

One possible proposal is that if a guild doesn't play 50% or more of their matches, they can't search another guild challenge for a week.

Does anybody else feel the same? Any other proposals?
05/09/17 10:44
I agree. It often seems to be poorly matched guilds that I have seen. So it may also help if it is done on average rating. It is too easy to get a lot of fans these days.
05/09/17 11:11
The issue I have with this is that Guilds lower down the ranking would constantly be penalised and accruing a few one weeks bans would probably be killed off.

I've recently taken over a guild, we are all 20-50 star player averages and low levelled. I've been kicking the inactive members (down to only 12 members now) and we only have 5 members who partake in guild challenges regularly.

Until I get enough new regular members, which will take time, this sort of thing would kill my guild
05/09/17 12:05
Kick two more and then you have 10 and 5 playing 2 games will be fine as would be 50% of matches. You should be playing twice anyway for cash and training points. No point being in a guild if not participating otherwise freeloading provided you win or draw. Good luck on the recruitment. Many top guilds have various academies if it does not work out.
05/09/17 12:06
I think part of the goal of the proposed action above would be to encourage active players to be with active players. It could actually speed up your search for active players as people wouldn't stay in guilds with 4 other actives.
05/09/17 13:11
Black Monks :

I think part of the goal of the proposed action above would be to encourage active players to be with active players. It could actually speed up your search for active players as people wouldn't stay in guilds with 4 other actives.

I understand that. Due to that I promoted the active players to 'Experienced' to give them the ability to recruit other players (I believe they can do that?).

Put some of the onus on them to help build the guild
05/09/17 17:30
Set a minimum requirement for heal kits per season and rules for playing in every guild challenge, and enforce those rules. Weed out the inactive players and the rest will get the picture. But you need to make it worthwhile being part of your guild so that they see the value in staying and being active.
07/09/17 06:11
Our current guild challenge is about to be completed. Out of our opposition's 21 teams, 14 didn't play a single challenge. Of the other 6 teams, 3 only played 1 of their challenges.
07/09/17 13:40
Think the 3 need to find new homes by the sounds of it. Very disappointing outcome from a challenge like that one. Hope you draw better next time.
13/09/17 10:21
Just finished another Guild Challenge. Our opponents had 18 players, so 36 matches available to them. They only made a total of 9 challanges. 25%. And they lost 18-1. Why not just play your games guys? Get the cash and training points!