Your face doesn't make sense
Who am I talking to you
And then I found five dollars

Hey thats my 5 dollars

Thanks for the cash, sucka

Meanie
06/03/18 09:00
NOT Allister Coetzee :

Guess I have a thing called pride. How can you feel proud of beating someone when you know you pretty much cheated to do so. It’s killing the game and making everyone feel like rather retiring than keep up with this crap. Played another french player today and got another mb, makes it 5 out of 5 for the season.

Let me tell you something, when you use MB you are not better than me. Most guys who use mb I will rip appart in a match withou mb. No doubt about it. It’s frustrating and feel like I’ll go spend my money elsewhere.

This may be a controversial point of view, but if you know with absolute certainty that certain teams use MB against you and you have finished building everything you want to build, why don't you use it yourself in the those game to level the playing field? That way it will cut out the MB advantage they have over you and it will go back to whoever has the better strats and individual player set-up, subbing etc etc?

At my level it simply isn't an issue. I don't think I've played a single game where I thought somebody had used MB. At the top, I can see why people use it - there is nothing else to spend the cash on. If we want rid of it, then I think we need to start suggesting stuff that can be put in place to replace it. Something else to spend cash on.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

As an aside, there are some genuinely really excellent French guilds and French or Francophone players out there. You only have to look at the player rankings to see that. I do kind of see your point though in general, pound for pound, they are probably not the strongest nation on this game.
06/03/18 16:56
35-35 no ambition :

What do you thinks of buying items from the sports shop, same thing, paying to enhance your players.
Both are rules of the game and if your buildings are complete, what do you spend cash on, all the banks would be full.

I don’t mind the sport shop, but you can’t have the sportshop and then boost your players with MB. That’s a bit much.
06/03/18 20:34
This seems disjointed. So spending real money is ok, spending game money is ok but spending game money is not ok?
07/03/18 12:10
Excellent, Black Monks !
Of course, if the game money is not spent on MB, it will be spent on sport shop ! And the prices would be much higher, at least double !!!
Many players would not be able to get them, and if you are a 300* team, don't forget :
3* equipments (5x3) = 5% match bonus (300x1,05)= 315* team !!!!!
You call it "Frenchie Bonus", but all the teams are using MB (or arrangements) at the last levels, either they won't be there.
Trust me, I play the last level since more than 2 years, moreover without any cash players, but no matter !
Sorry if my english is not very "understandable"
07/03/18 14:16
Guest EBALNZ :

Excellent, Black Monks !
Of course, if the game money is not spent on MB, it will be spent on sport shop ! And the prices would be much higher, at least double !!!
Many players would not be able to get them, and if you are a 300* team, don't forget :
3* equipments (5x3) = 5% match bonus (300x1,05)= 315* team !!!!!
You call it "Frenchie Bonus", but all the teams are using MB (or arrangements) at the last levels, either they won't be there.
Trust me, I play the last level since more than 2 years, moreover without any cash players, but no matter !
Sorry if my english is not very "understandable"

If you are in the top level you use mb, nobody has ever denied this. Mb is used as a necessary evil by all in the top level and most to all in the next 2-3 levels.

Mb use at lvl 30 is odd and would be frustrating as it would look like a team having an unfair advantage. At the top, it's all fair. I don't currently use mb at all but if I decide to get to the top again I will, I have never used mb in a gvg but it's not cheating to play the game how a person plays a game, I have never used mb in a tournie as the only reason to do so would be for the gold balls, and fans don't matter to me but if they do to you then do it. I will play my game and my game doesn't require everyone else to share my style and goals. I think the more people who play like that the better.