Guild move

26/10/18 20:57
Hi all.

Our guild tragically lost a very beloved, respected member this week.

My question is, does anyone know of any way, other than getting into his phone/account, that we can move his team to our retired members guild.

I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping that one of you has managed it somehow, maybe with the developers help?
I have put in a ticket but have had no response as yet.

Thanks in advance.

R.I.P Juba.
26/10/18 23:29
without developers help you can only kick him from guild not move him to another afaik, sorry for your loss
RIP Juba
27/10/18 01:00
Yeah, unfortunately that was what I thought. Just can't bring ourselves to kicking him. Hopefully the Devs can help.
Thanks
28/10/18 01:39
RIP Juba... taken soon..(((
28/10/18 10:20
Gregory K. Ishii :

Thanks mate. For those that had the pleasure of knowing him, he was one of the very best.
30/10/18 08:00
•SHARKIE 2.0• :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Thanks mate. For those that had the pleasure of knowing him, he was one of the very best.

So suppose a legend is gone. I have actually never seen a legend leave the game but also leaves earth. This week a lot of people died...
30/10/18 17:17
Sincere condolences to your guild from all at Damage Inc.
30/10/18 19:29
sinceres condolences

RDC
31/10/18 22:59
Thanks for your condolences everyone. Unfortunately the Devs can't help move him, The only way is for us to kick him from the guild.
After 18 months sharing a guild with him at world Rebellion mongrels, and more recently with our new teams at Juba's Motley crew, that is not going to be an easy thing to do.