The Dynasty Guild

22/08/16 21:20
If your looking to join Dynasty

Post here
and play Whalers 3 games in a row.. so he knows where to find you

23/08/16 20:04
Good presentation Your Fantasy league is only for your members ?
24/08/16 11:47
Hello, great presentation indeed!
I want to apply to join your guild, I just started a friendly against your founder "Whalers" (is that you?), 5:37 EST, so you can know who I am ingame.
I just started this game a good week ago, but I'm very experienced in the soccer version of it, so I can also contribute how to use stats, coins and everything. So I hope to be legimite part of your community.
I got around 30k fans so far and a team averaging 14.5 stars, which is the best on my level.
Looking forward to it,
Cheers, Korb
24/08/16 12:44
Korbinian Schmidt :

I want to apply to join your guild, I just started a friendly against your founder "Whalers" (is that you?), 5:37 EST, so you can know who I am ingame.
I just started this game a good week ago, but I'm very experienced in the soccer version of it, so I can also contribute how to use stats, coins and everything. So I hope to be legimite part of your community.
I got around 30k fans so far and a team averaging 14.5 stars, which is the best on my level.
Looking forward to it,
Cheers, Korb

My Team is Lehigh Valley Outlawz. I'm the guild recruiter
24/08/16 12:45
Nathan Colnot :

yes it's just for members -
24/08/16 12:57
Korbinian Schmidt :

Looking forward to it,
Cheers, Korb

Invite sent! welcome to the crew!
24/08/16 19:17
Nathan Colnot :

your too damm active not to be with us .. just saying.. hit me up for an invite

my team name is Lehigh Valley outlaws.. just play me a game and post the score so i can find you and send an invite
24/08/16 22:35
Mmmmmhhhhh Not for the moment, maybe later but i try some french crews
26/08/16 04:39
Not a fan of The Dynasty Guild ... some of your members seem a bit rude and cocky (Dallas). I want to learn and win at this game but I'd rather do it on my own than deal with unfriendly players.
26/08/16 10:20
Matthew Barrick :

Not a fan of The Dynasty Guild ... some of your members seem a bit rude and cocky (Dallas). I want to learn and win at this game but I'd rather do it on my own than deal with unfriendly players.

Hi Matthew,
oh that doesn't sound good, I'm sorry you experienced that! What happened?
I wonder though, how can you say one of the players is rude, cocky and unfriendly, since you are not in a chat with him.
Was it his game style?
Cheers, Korb