Does the blocking attribute for DL help pass rush at all?

18/11/16 18:30
Been debating this in our guild. I always thought it was for OL only. And if not, what is the best attribute to train for a DL pass rush?
Thanks!
23/11/16 11:00
Blocking is for just that, blocking so not sure why you would want your DL to block.

Try penetration and juke as they need to get past the OL
06/12/16 23:42
I just don't want my d linemen juking past the RB or QB..
06/12/16 23:44
Also some people use players on ST so a blocking DL might have a place. I would not add stats there until all other important stats were maxed.
07/12/16 13:54
Ha! I asked this question a long time ago. The answer is no. And the more important answer is that all attribuyes do only one thing. The one that is stated in the help section. The only thing strength does is what it is listed for. To injure other players. Hope that helps everyone!
07/12/16 22:58
That is too bad that the attributes don't transfer because my players max out at 65 and I find myself running out of usable places to add skill points.
18/12/16 02:43
Greg Burkart :

That is too bad that the attributes don't transfer because my players max out at 65 and I find myself running out of usable places to add skill points.

Don't use them, let them stack up, and you can use them when you level up, and your attributes can go higher.
18/12/16 20:56
In my opinion :
Penetration Strength counter Tackle
Juke counter Anti juke
Toughness counter Strength
Carry counter Hit Power

Pass and Kick stat are situationnal (K, QB, C)
Reception and Kick reception stat are also situationnal (WR, KR, CB and maybe RB)
Stamina is essential for every role
Blocking is good on OL, DL (depends on the defensive formation you use), CB (to stick with the WR), LB

Speed is good on RB, WR mostly (helps them create distance with the defense guy that mark them).

I might be wrong on some point, but that is what i came up with.

04/03/17 13:23
I'd load speed on the Safety also, but I'm a old Bears fan so our traditional safeties are fast and hit hard (you know, back when they weren't trying to make Chicago a west-coast team).
09/03/17 06:13
Speed is good on any defender, although I prefer D Accel first at certain positions.

Not that it matters, I had my guys pre-maxed when this season started lol