Beginner looking for guild

07/01/17 23:21
Stadium 7 will finish in 3 hours or so, I should have enough cash to open a slot and build my guild hall not long after, SO...

Looking for a beginner guild. All I really care about is heal kits and the ability to ask questions, would prefer not to get in guild challenges- I'm kicking ass at champ level 1, but still in the 10 star range (trained beginning players + upgrades from AH). Hit me up here or in game- team is Super Ninja Football.

(Don't let the fans/ranking fool you- been playing something like four days now, so I don't have a high fan capacity but keep it full, and I've intentionally stayed low in the rankings so I consistently get cash from map matches)
08/01/17 01:14
Well good luck to you... Lot of guilds play the guild challenge so it might be hard to find one that don't participate. Maybe Mr. RILEY can welcome you in his guild. You will be able to learn a lot there. But dunno if you can be spare to participate in guild challenge somehow.
Anyway good luck !!
08/01/17 01:17
I'll do it if a guild is willing to risk my 10 star team getting dominated, just would rather not drag a guild down in competition lol
I saw someone mention training guilds in here somewhere, figured I'd bait them out. I'd love to have those heal kits, I'd be uber-training.

Hour and a half to stadium completion, slot is already unlocked (made more than I expected from my tourney game)
08/01/17 11:16
Well the guild challenges make you money mate and at level one Imagine you'd need every bit of money you can get whats your team called and if your interested hit me up in Rebels of the Rebelllion the name is touchy tigers and I'll see if our leader would take you in.
08/01/17 15:02
Ryan if you like, you can play a friendly against me. I am Myrtle Beach Raiders of The Coalition. We train together and discuss all the time. Aren't you a sportswriter?

Ha! TOGO! Feeling the love! Right back at you brother!
08/01/17 15:15
Jason Riley :

Ryan if you like, you can play a friendly against me. I am Myrtle Beach Raiders of The Coalition. We train together and discuss all the time. Aren't you a sportswriter?

Ha! TOGO! Feeling the love! Right back at you brother!

09/01/17 01:41
Jason Riley :

Aren't you a sportswriter?

Ish. I've never stuck with it long enough, partly because I don't have a degree yet and can't get a paying gig lol

I'm a slacker. Probably should have gotten a BA or BS by 20, keep saying I'll build a blog or chase writing work and not doing it, etc. This is my latest distraction.

How did you know? Were you in TDL before I left to make time for school?
09/01/17 03:11
Ha! No, Ryan, I was fascinated by your posts and interests, so I "investigated" you. LOL. Now you can be scared. Lately, we try to be selective at Coalition. Doesn't matter about your team, we can always help you with that, it is all about the character of the person.
09/01/17 06:40
Yeah, one day I'll post on that page more actively lol
10/01/17 20:16
Mr Riley is a very awesome person with a unique characteristic manner to him. If you ever get an invite from the Coalition... jump on it. That entire guild is amazing. Sadly I left to allow others to experience the magic and restarted a newer team and to make up for past mistakes I made early on.