Top 10 Guilds & Top Players

30/06/16 11:25
1. Who would make you top 10 guilds, not in terms of fans but quality of teams.
2. Who are the current top 10 players, discuss.
30/06/16 17:34
With or without MB ? lol
30/06/16 17:46
We have had some good guys drop out (Cayden,Dropkicks,ABS,Rhino's)

But the best teams In my opinion is 2 teams Lomu's, Welsh Wizards and Taff. Breaks me to say this but they are all Welsh!!

Tetelisty is a very good side from AOC.

Best guild is international lions! Won all the gvg's since it was created and has some great players.

BB international lions.
30/06/16 18:03
Have to agree with BB regards those that have left, the numbers of the best players has reduced somewhat recently unfortunately.

I would also add (based simply on the data visible to us now) that Arena of Champions must be doing something right in GvGs

Of course there are plenty of good players around, but for me, the master of this game was Cayden. Very strategic fast mind.
30/06/16 18:08
Dropkicks is the best team to play this game. Shame he's gone really.
30/06/16 21:19
Must say taff is the best and most consistent I have played!good team to test where your at against!
30/06/16 21:54
BB international lions :

Dropkicks is the best team to play this game. Shame he's gone really.

It's always gonna be a debate and I could put 10 in the list, non MB quality every time.

Unfortunately most have left.
30/06/16 23:46
Before 3 of the best players to play this game (Cayden, Dropkicks and ABS) packed up the game, International Lions had an awesome and frighteningly scary line up in any GvG challenge. Add to these BB, Taff, El, Fishguard and a few others we were confident of beating anyone whether they used MB or not - and we did and still are!

However at one time I think we must have had 5 or 6 of the top players in the top 10 in our guild. Now it is not so straight forward to choose and each of us has problems against particular players in other guilds.

I think choosing a Top 10 that everyone agrees on is virtually impossible but I personally would include those mentioned above and Tetelisty, Poo Poo Pirates and 2 Teams Lomu, These I have played without MB many times and I always have problems against them.

I just wish there was a way of really finding out - like a "super league" with no MB, home and away matches!
01/07/16 07:40
I think there are 2/3 in our guild who regularly beat them.
01/07/16 10:29
Birkinhead Park :

I think there are 2/3 in our guild who regularly beat them.

Who?