New Rankings System

05/07/16 16:49
Dwayne Frenzel :

Entertaining reading indeed!! This is only a game... Would hate to see how you guys whine and moan about real life. Well done Mythica on being the first to get level 21, there are a few guys right behind you. As Ronan mentioned, Jealousy really is a nasty thing.

Well Said
05/07/16 16:54
Quality of a team has nothing to do with fans its about the team. Most would agree with this. Mythical is a good player but not a top 50 player.
05/07/16 16:54
In any case hes no longer no 1
05/07/16 16:56
Thanks Dwayne

Birkinhead Park you can have first spot I already achieved what I set out to achieve, and that was to make you all freak out because what is a below 100* of an Academy doing at the top, WTF! WTF! The world is now broken, aah lol. Gotcha!

Have fun

Enjoy the game gents!
05/07/16 16:58
So now your healed up feel free to challenge me. If your good enough lol.
05/07/16 17:00
What a chop. No one cares who you beat bud
05/07/16 17:06
He just challenged me and he lost heavily!
05/07/16 17:08
Some people need to pick on the lower levels 89* vs 141* as they know that picking on someone their own size will result in a loss.

I played you Birkinhead Park, and you won 0-21 great job Those extra skill points are serving you well
05/07/16 17:09
Mythical Ice :

Thanks Dwayne

Birkinhead Park you can have first spot I already achieved what I set out to achieve, and that was to make you all freak out because what is a below 100* of an Academy doing at the top, WTF! WTF! The world is now broken, aah lol. Gotcha!

Have fun

05/07/16 18:06
Birkenhead / Caernarfon / whatever your name is today

Maybe the "Top Spot" is important to some people more than others? Children always get excited when teacher hands out gold stars for just being in class.

One thing you cannot get by sitting at the top of the "pile" is the respect of your fellow players. It is safe to say that you will never, ever have the respect that lessor ranked (based on that list) players have from their peers and fellow players.

Players like Mythica, Goldy's 15, The Zambucks, Ferry Fighters and 2 Teams Lomu in the top 25 have the respect that you can only dream of.

Your actions and behaviour in guilds in the past, and your methods of playing in a style that left little to the skill element of this game, has not done you any favours in the past. I'm told that you now have a pretty good team and have actually started playing competitive games without resorting to MB and 45 players (even though that was taken a little out of your hands) - that is good news. We have a championship game coming up - I look forward to a fair game.

Enjoy your position, bask it the "glory" but please remember it is a game to be enjoyed and not "life or death"