We've Got Strats My backside!

16/01/17 16:07
All things equal a champ 37 beats a champ 35. Home advantage does not account for 5%mb. Hillcrest, you deny here and it's your choice. But you admit using mb other times. Change your name pal or it really seems like a con attempt.
16/01/17 16:10
Also, waiting for azza and his big boy logic pants on the other thread.
16/01/17 16:14
Champ 37? I understand now. You are 2 light years ahead of the rest of us? Different planet maybe?
16/01/17 16:44
5% mb makes a person champ 37.2ish. 210 x 1.05 = a little over 220. Champ 37 will hAve a max of 220. So Hillcrest mb is for pricks is trying to convince everyone that home field advantage is so significant that it allows a 35 to beat a 37 21-0 at home but then lose to the same strat only lvl 35 24-0 with the only change being a loss of the 11 points in all attributes. Randomness, and subs, and home field advantage does not account for this. The one thing that does account for this is home advantage, subs AND mb. And he admits using mb but won't admit the con game.
16/01/17 18:18
Keep sending the friendlies from the guys just 1 lvl below, it keeps proving my point more and more each time.

Qball, I respect you and respect you defending your boy. But just watch the champ match and the match right after. If I have 5% mb why are his players so much faster than my boys in that match compared to all other matches? If you watch those matches you will agreen with my assessment, but I will allow you to agree in silence as he is your boy and you don't need to talk bad about him, I wouldn't of my boys either.

Hillcrest, just change your name, admit you are conning people or move on
16/01/17 18:45
Not going to get into the whole mb issue but I would like to point something out... Last time Qball and I played each other we had a swing of 65 - 70 points.
16/01/17 18:57
Monks, I watched the champ match and another game where both of you were at full health and he subbed to minimize the variables. If anything his players are faster in the friendly.

To point out some tell tale signs of being mb'd or out mb'd is losing your own lineouts where a player is maxed. In the championship match you won the lineout on his throw, in the friendlies he won every single lineout on his own throw. In the championship match you did not concede any ruck penalties where as in the friendly you did.

I also see in your schedule you lost to a level 33 in a training match...
16/01/17 19:36
Coach qBaLL :

Monks, I watched the champ match and another game where both of you were at full health and he subbed to minimize the variables. If anything his players are faster in the friendly.

To point out some tell tale signs of being mb'd or out mb'd is losing your own lineouts where a player is maxed. In the championship match you won the lineout on his throw, in the friendlies he won every single lineout on his own throw. In the championship match you did not concede any ruck penalties where as in the friendly you did.

I also see in your schedule you lost to a level 33 in a training match...

You are comparing the friendly from a day later with different strats, we both know the difference that changes make. And in that day my own stuff changed considerably. If he didn't use mb and he did sub his health would have been better than mine with same strat (his health was not 50, his health was at par with mine.) Look at 35th minute of the rematch for the speed difference. So d9nt cherry pick between different things. Look at speed of players in those two games, night and day obvious.

As for the 65 point swing I'm guessing you both have high rhythm and/or speed

And watch your players 1 champ level below me and say it looks like our champ match, it's painfully obvious.

This is my last post, change the name, call yourself a not nice word, or get some therapy.

And the loss to the 33, are you looking at when I was a 33? Yes
16/01/17 20:06
I cannot see your training matches from last season so no I'm looking at when you were at level 35. You also managed two losses to a level 34.

You do understand that he uses a high rhythm strategy and at pretty much the half time mark players get slower? And he did not sub?

Neither myself nor Bulldogs had hight rhythm strategies at the time of our matches nor did we use subs.

No name change will be taking place, you need to admit when you are mistaken and move on. If you don't want to so be it but keep it to yourself.

16/01/17 22:28
Coach qBaLL :

I cannot see your training matches from last season so no I'm looking at when you were at level 35. You also managed two losses to a level 34.

You do understand that he uses a high rhythm strategy and at pretty much the half time mark players get slower? And he did not sub?

Neither myself nor Bulldogs had hight rhythm strategies at the time of our matches nor did we use subs.

No name change will be taking place, you need to admit when you are mistaken and move on. If you don't want to so be it but keep it to yourself.

You are talking about j9 correct? So yes it was after I officially became 35 and was no longer 33, however I was still sleeping as that was 3:00 and so no points were distributed but my starters had retired. So I was in effect still a 33 and even a weakened 33. So please look for any other example in my entire game hx where a person magically did what Hillcrest the mb using.......Did. you can look at both matches and see that throughout, not just the 35th minute but especially the 35th (subs weren't in yet) the shocking difference of speed. It's too bad Hillcrest the con man who admits using mb is for pricks won't change his name, he admits previous mb but got caught red handed trying to lightly sprinkle mb without realizing that 5% at this high of a level is significant. I was done replying but feel an explanation of champ 33 was needed, but I suspect you knew that since it was so early in champ that I hadn't distributed points yet. I just checked again, j9 was on 1/14...Last season. Who did I lose to 2 below me, I have looked 3x now and I'm not seeing it (aside from the gvg that was obvious I tried to lose big but could only barely lose by 1). So me at full full as a 37, we all know, would beat Hillcrest at 35. And the friendly, the lack of swings, etc show it. But as we can't prove it I will rest easy knowing he admits it when he uses max, but won't when he uses 5-7