We've Got Strats My backside!

01/12/16 21:38
The Man from Delmonte :

They are so obvious there is no need, two of the teams already named here.

And one already shown not to be mb.

As for Hillcrest, he beat you in in the GC and immediately played you in a friendly which he won with exactly the same margin.

If you are not willing to allow us to defend ourselves or address the issue I suggest you close the thread
01/12/16 21:40
And I see Liverpool RFC has subsequently lost three friendlies initiated by himself against Lunatics
01/12/16 21:46
Have you watched Hillcrest game against KS? In the last 12 hours Hillcrest attacked me about 10 times only won twice. I did a training straight after he guild match
01/12/16 21:48
Yeh be men and own up to it, the beef isn't that you used it, it's that you deny using it which is obviously untrue in the case of some of your teams
01/12/16 22:15
The Man from Delmonte :

Have you watched Hillcrest game against KS? In the last 12 hours Hillcrest attacked me about 10 times only won twice. I did a training straight after he guild match

Hillcrest has admitted to using mb against KS due to the fact that KS used mb against him previously in a championship. This will be addressed withing the guild.

As for your match Caernaforn, no mb was used.

Please tell me the other 2 games you believe to have mb utilised so I can have a look at it.

01/12/16 22:27
He used it twice, I can assure you of that so hes half admitted it. His response is a cop out, and is he now a "prick" as his name suggests, and you should consider removing no MB from your guild name, its misleading and dishonourable. You have some great players and youve no need to use MB. There is nothing wrong in its use, its part of the game unfortunately, but dont mislead others.
01/12/16 22:39
use of mb in top lvl league games is a must as the majority of teams use it but the beef isn't against use in league games it's the fact that your guild state they don't us mb in GC where obviously they do, cut all the crap no mb in your names and be truthful,
01/12/16 22:51
Good evening chaps. I see I have a bit to catch up on. All I'm going to say is this:

Caernarfon RFC, I did not use mb when I played you in our gc match, the friendly I played against you proves it....

Kevin Starland, I used 4% mb against you as payback for the last championship where you mb'd the crap out of me. I think its only fair...

For all of you that don't know, this is only a game and unfortunately mb is part of it. I don't often use mb but when I do I think it is justified as I only use mb against guys that have mb'd me in the past. In my current championship I have Drunk Dave, who as Kevin Starland, mb'd the crap out of me so I shall be returning the favour...

I don't go accusing guys of using mb just because of a "strange" result. All the best for the rest of the gc, it will more than likely end in a draw as it so often does. Peace out...
01/12/16 22:53
Sorry mate, mb in champs are fair game, in gvg no especially when you and your guild claim to be mb free. Thats lying and misleading. And for the record you used mb on both games, just be honest.
01/12/16 22:56
The Man from Delmonte :

I should have taken a screen shot!! When I played you after the gc game I still checked your energy, it was 100% and 100% morale.....