A friendly forum for ALL (including the mods), so lets PARK THE BUS......please!

24/02/17 16:53
Yep, I forced them to call me all those names, team gb is the victim here, this is insanity.
24/02/17 17:02
and we are to blame,,? im sorry u where the victim, of racial abuse,,this a crime in the uk.
24/02/17 17:08
Congrats carshalton, by deleting the posts made by your friends fade believes that it never happened. Shame that you protect your mates and try to act like I was never called boy and never told that due to my colours showing I was American I needed to be silent. You win. You can allow hate speech from your friends and ban those that object.
24/02/17 17:12
check your inbox monks
24/02/17 17:33
Black Monks, in the context of an online rugby game, I do not believe that the post about people from the USA not knowing about rugby was meant to be racists in any way. It would be similar to a post about we Scots being tight with money (and we all know that that is true, don't we?) But, if that is how you took it, then I am quite happy to offer you an unreserved apology on behalf of TEAM GB.
TMF Delmonte, Liverpool's post suggested that there had been faults on all sides, including by the Mods. The first person to agree with his post was Carshalton.
So let's PARK THE BUS......please!
24/02/17 17:42
24/02/17 09:42Support
Good day,

Black Monks is also in our radar if it can reassure you. Please just stop these insults between you two and play the game with fair play like in the real rugby.

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team

24/02/17 17:48
We are the Hutchie :

Black Monks, in the context of an online rugby game, I do not believe that the post about people from the USA not knowing about rugby was meant to be racists in any way. It would be similar to a post about we Scots being tight with money (and we all know that that is true, don't we?) But, if that is how you took it, then I am quite happy to offer you an unreserved apology on behalf of TEAM GB.
TMF Delmonte, Liverpool's post suggested that there had been faults on all sides, including by the Mods. The first person to agree with his post was Carshalton.
So let's PARK THE BUS......please!

The Issue we have Hutchie, is that Black Monks made a complaint about team gb, and Carshalton about what he perceived to be a racist remark on the grounds of race and nationality.

We in turn got a final warning for making those remarks, which we didt make. We have no issues with Black Monks, and in fact regularly correspond with him. As you can see above, they tell us not to trade insults with black monks,we dont, they also say that black monks is on their radar, which is really bizarre.

We habent got a clue whats going on but it does stink!!!
24/02/17 17:56
And so the plot thickens... this forum really is a very strange place to be.
24/02/17 18:01
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

And so the plot thickens... this forum really is a very strange place to be.

RB, now you see why we are so passionate about this! Its stinks.
24/02/17 18:27
It does seem the full story hasn't yet been told.