LVl 37 Auction House is a joke!!!

04/03/17 10:58
TryinGraham to buy decent players at LVl 37 is a complete and utter joke! Why are the developers not creating enough decent players so we can maintainable good team. I am narrowing my search to players above 160 and there's a load of crap and it's nowhere near the highest u can get at this LVl.
Surely they can do something about this!!!
04/03/17 10:59
Sorry new phone getting use to keyboard but u get the just!
04/03/17 14:01
They are trying to force players to buy.
04/03/17 15:23
Pay to play
04/03/17 15:32
Yeh I know but it shouldn't be the way! They must b making plenty as it is! I can imagine what the football equivalent is like as well! I have a choice of 10 players from 9-15 all of which have crap training or recovery! That's 7 positions with none available at 9 and 10. Like I said it's a joke
04/03/17 17:11
I think we all agree their business model could be improved and I feel we have given them some excellent suggestions as well. Sadly a lot of people have given up on RM2 and are hopine RM3 Is in the works.
04/03/17 20:05
Its the same in the lower levels its hard to buy a decent player with good training and heal stats unless its someone selling a brought player
04/03/17 20:27
Before the purchases player options the lower auction houses had mostly 80-120% training rate and for every player at 51% there was one at 199%. Anymore it seems that most are at 70-100% and finding a 180+ is like finding the needle in a haystack. Others would have to tell you what the top leagues were like prior to the purchased players.
04/03/17 23:32
I'm at level 37, retiring at the end of this season and offloaded several players with good base scores and high development potential. They didn't go for exorbitant prices. Have also picked up a few 'finished articles' to support my final fling, again at reasonable prices. Also passed over plenty of players I would have gone for if intending to play on.

So in other words I don't see what the problem is. Haven't noticed anything unusual about the level 37 auction house this season.
06/03/17 10:50
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

I'm at level 37, retiring at the end of this season and offloaded several players with good base scores and high development potential. They didn't go for exorbitant prices. Have also picked up a few 'finished articles' to support my final fling, again at reasonable prices. Also passed over plenty of players I would have gone for if intending to play on.

So in other words I don't see what the problem is. Haven't noticed anything unusual about the level 37 auction house this season.

Very surprising viewpoint. I and my guild buddies at L36/37/38 today have noticed the lack of quality in the auctions for the last few months - basically since they introduced the premium sales. There are very few 170/180 Q players in the auction, but loads of junk at 160 and lower and a raft of journeymen in the 200+ area who cost a fortune for one season's worth of play. Greed will kill this game in the end, as the best players are all beginning to hang their boots up!