Team Rankings

09/03/17 16:49
The French teams have made a conscious decision and loosely joined together to try and get an All French top 10 in the rankings, I read this in French forum.
10/03/17 00:25
Well isnt it about time that other Nationalities did the same and just play French Teams?
10/03/17 00:30
I know it motivated me personally to play my matches today and to do it just against the nation that won't direct action at themselves. So I don't want an alliance vs any one group, but if one group creates an alliance against another I will do my very small part to tear it apart.
10/03/17 00:44
Well maybe we should stop bickering between each other and work together to make this happen ! I'm up for this and I'm sure the guild I'm in would be, so anyone else that's up for this should comment and we could maybe get something sorted.

Kind regards
Jonny's Marauders
10/03/17 00:54
How about we unite in matches and continue to make improvement in the forum, I think there is one guild that sees these two things as one. Easy to get something sorted, see a french flag, play a french flag. Seems that is the opposite of the French alliance which is see a french flag don't play a french flag.
10/03/17 01:03
Doesn't work, as a lot of people are not interested in rankings. There needs to be a conscious decision to do this and do it before the French do!
10/03/17 01:36
And we can only do it if we ignore the hateful biased mocking of the moderators? I think we can express a desire for justice on the forum while also expressing a desire for justice in matches. I'm all for doing this, but don't see why you feel we can only do it if we are silent.
10/03/17 07:36
Black Monks :

And we can only do it if we ignore the hateful biased mocking of the moderators? I think we can express a desire for justice on the forum while also expressing a desire for justice in matches. I'm all for doing this, but don't see why you feel we can only do it if we are silent.

I'm sorry BM, I had sympathy for you to start but you really are getting boring now, please move on! Please stop dredging up that post. I agree it wasn't their finest hour but please stop constantly bleating on about it!!!
10/03/17 09:01
I still like to stay near the top of the rankings and every two or three days take number 1 before being attacked by every tom dick and harry. I am definitely for evening out what the French guilds are doing. Not that I have any problem with the French, I just think that what they are doing is Nationalistic and harmful to the game. Lets do this. For the bext week its French only for me or u until they cease.
10/03/17 09:51
Yes let's not go off topic again please gents. The only way I can see this having the maximum impact, is when we have all British teams in the top 10 we all change flag to a Union Jack?

What's everyone's thoughts?
Kind regards
Jonny's Marauders