Open Letter to all looking for answers

10/03/17 22:46

[/quote]

I have no problem with any of that whatsoever and indeed think it would be advantageous. I would especially like someone else to experience the 'crap' we have had to endure from the 'few'. You may have noticed that the admin did appoint another moderator called 'admin' a short while ago. He came in, answered some questions posed and totally ignored the contentious threads. Fat use! I will recommend your appointment to Fada et al but you must believe me that I also struggle to get a response from the admin / dev side. I have been waiting on a response to an ongoing 'reported' issue since last Tuesday, as an example. It is also a shame that there is no PM system on here. At least dirty washing could be laundered without subjecting the good intentioned to the waste water!
[/quote]

CC,

Again thank you for your response and agreement that some change is welcomed, I would appreciate your help and I am sure you would appreciate some help.

Regards

Liverpool RFC
13/03/17 02:09
I would like Carshalton to identify the idiot criminals on here. Its quite a serious allegation which surely should be substantiated or the comment removed and an apology issued.
13/03/17 02:24
I think you with find the term "recidivist" deal meaning one meaning is indeed criminal and the other meaning being re-offending. From my view (not Gospel) I would suggest he ment the latter.
13/03/17 02:28
Im well aware it has two meanings, both would be offensive and insulting, as is the word idiot. This is why the remarks should be removed and and apology issued. How can someone moderate others when making such remarks himself? Clearly he is not the right man for the job.
13/03/17 08:08
Recidivist - "relapses into a previous behavior"
Idiot - "someone who is behaving in a stupid way"

Now that has been clarified please bring this topic back on subject.
13/03/17 12:47
recidivist
rɪˈsɪdɪvɪst/
noun
a convicted criminal who reoffends, especially repeatedly.
adjective
relating to recidivists.
"the third lowest recidivist rate in the country"

idiot
ˈɪdɪət/
noun
informal
a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod; More
archaic
a person of low intelligence.

All insults practice what you preach.

13/03/17 12:47
Furthermore youll find i did a screenshot and this thread had been removed. Not your smartest move.
13/03/17 13:13
This thread was moved from Questions to 3rd half time where it belongs.
Keep up!
13/03/17 13:19
Last chance, back on topic please.
13/03/17 13:41
This is my last post on this subject, but i did a screenshot of all the forum threads, and it was deleted.