Patch 6.0

13/05/17 16:18
Maybe stop using MB. Seriously, most of the guys throwing all the toys out of their handbags about these updates are all complaining that "even though I used xx MB against a lower team, I lost".
Firstly, if somebody uses MB against me on my own level, I immediately reckon they have a pathetic strategy and have no idea how to play the game - let alone against a lower team. To me, winning by using MB is like kissing your sister - it's not really a win, is it? Secondly, MB might be causing your own team to make mistakes.

Really guys, it's not that big a deal. Just see what's changed and adjust your strategies accordingly. If somebody else's 12 is running through your team like that with low energy, your own strategy has issues.

I admit i was one of the guys who complained about a previous update. It hurt my team. But I realised I just needed to make it work for me. I've found the recent updates very positive and with just some minor tweaks I'm now scoring more tries than before and very happy. The game is also more consistent now, so you get more reward for a good strategy.
13/05/17 20:05
PhusionMedia Sharks :

Maybe stop using MB. Seriously, most of the guys throwing all the toys out of their handbags about these updates are all complaining that "even though I used xx MB against a lower team, I lost".
Firstly, if somebody uses MB against me on my own level, I immediately reckon they have a pathetic strategy and have no idea how to play the game - let alone against a lower team. To me, winning by using MB is like kissing your sister - it's not really a win, is it? Secondly, MB might be causing your own team to make mistakes.

Really guys, it's not that big a deal. Just see what's changed and adjust your strategies accordingly. If somebody else's 12 is running through your team like that with low energy, your own strategy has issues.

I admit i was one of the guys who complained about a previous update. It hurt my team. But I realised I just needed to make it work for me. I've found the recent updates very positive and with just some minor tweaks I'm now scoring more tries than before and very happy. The game is also more consistent now, so you get more reward for a good strategy.

Feel free to join me in Vegas! We will become millionaires
15/05/17 00:24
PhusionMedia Sharks :

...winning by using MB is like kissing your sister - it's not really a win, is it?

25/05/17 19:26
all good with the updates,but new achievments?i have finished existing since i was level 20
19/07/17 14:11
I started playing maybe 10 days ago.. im at around 19k in rank at this time. Im finding the player ratings around my ranking very skewed. Some players are like rated at 24.00 (my rating). Others are in the HUNDREDS. I cannot bid for players higher than 42 in the auction presently. My starting 15 are all 30 or above. Biggest is 60. Im stuck basically rank wise until i can jump over 100 rating points. My strategy is sound so far. I have not lost to anyone with a rating lower than mine. I have beaten players with ratings above mine to +10. I think i have lost 3 games total. All were today. I advanced in challenge lvl and my opponents are rated over 150. Any advice on how to acquire players withranking above 60?
19/07/17 17:05
Each time you get promoted your max level player increases by 5. Sounds like you will be getting some double promotions so you can jump 10.
22/10/17 15:22
I like the update.
22/10/17 21:39
Please elaborate, what's so exciting to wet your taste buds, because personally, I don't see any improvement
22/10/17 23:07
Carl Hulett :

Please elaborate, what's so exciting to wet your taste buds, because personally, I don't see any improvement

I was thinking the exact same thing. For me I had my hopes up and then this big release has 0 improvements or enhancements....which means this game will never have improvements or enhancements
23/10/17 10:14
Black Monks :

Carl Hulett :

I was thinking the exact same thing. For me I had my hopes up and then this big release has 0 improvements or enhancements....which means this game will never have improvements or enhancements

Yup agree, nothing exciting about it, reducing mb doesnt seem to have changed much at all