A gvg match-up to prove what a joke the ranking system is

21/07/17 22:50
schtroumpf_shooter :

Bluemooners :

We at Hellfire Jager Bombers tomorrow meet Lions in a gvg match-up. Lions have recently been ranked as 'number 1 guild' in the ranking system and currently sit just 10k fans off top spot. Hellfire currently sit 21st. According to this ranking system, this match-up should be a walkover for Lions. Hellfire will have to max bonus every game in the hope of scraping a draw.

If this gvg match-up doesn't prove to the devs that the ranking system needs an overhaul, nothing will.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE DEVELOPERS, ADMINS AND MODERATORS.

Maybe you should talk about our previous GVG (VS French flair 4 Officielle. 304th at the moment, maybe 200th the moment we played)... We had 0 D1 and 1 retired D2. Easier to complain when you're not the best one

What? Mooners isn't complaining. He is saying we are going to beat them just like we beat you. We would love an improved matching process to allow top guilds (true top guilds and not fan top guilds) to draw top guilds. Instead we all have to come on here and ask for matchups from another guild.
21/07/17 23:11
Black Monks :

schtroumpf_shooter :

Bluemooners :

We at Hellfire Jager Bombers tomorrow meet Lions in a gvg match-up. Lions have recently been ranked as 'number 1 guild' in the ranking system and currently sit just 10k fans off top spot. Hellfire currently sit 21st. According to this ranking system, this match-up should be a walkover for Lions. Hellfire will have to max bonus every game in the hope of scraping a draw.

If this gvg match-up doesn't prove to the devs that the ranking system needs an overhaul, nothing will.

Maybe you should talk about our previous GVG (VS French flair 4 Officielle. 304th at the moment, maybe 200th the moment we played)... We had 0 D1 and 1 retired D2. Easier to complain when you're not the best one

What? Mooners isn't complaining. He is saying we are going to beat them just like we beat you. We would love an improved matching process to allow top guilds (true top guilds and not fan top guilds) to draw top guilds. Instead we all have to come on here and ask for matchups from another guild.

Yes my bad i saw that too late . So i'm 100% agree with this analysis.
Just one little thing, you can't link GVG matchmaking with world ranking. I'm personnaly not playing the world ranking because i win nothing (except a little bit of money) but i can easily lose spectators. I surely will play it when i'll get the lvl24 on my stadium and gring the champ.

Guild ranking should be based on the leveling of players. Just a simple addition like now but with leveling.

Sorry for my bad english level...
21/07/17 23:59
schtroumpf_shooter :

Black Monks :

schtroumpf_shooter :

Bluemooners :

Just one little thing, you can't link GVG matchmaking with world ranking. I'm personnaly not playing the world ranking because i win nothing (except a little bit of money) but i can easily lose spectators. I surely will play it when i'll get the lvl24 on my stadium and gring the champ.

Guild ranking should be based on the leveling of players. Just a simple addition like now but with leveling.

And if you're a top player you don't lose fans and you do gain training points. Which is most accurate of team ability, star level, fans or being top 100 or 10? Ranking is best if people stop being skerred
22/07/17 00:14
For the benefit of anyone that didn't grasp it, i was being sarcastic. We're 21st and should wipe the floor with this team that is ranked 4th in the current system. Barring a maximum bonus and a lot of luck from each of their players.
The whole guild ranking system needs a major overhaul and the developers should speak to Black Monks for the best way to set up a new one.
22/07/17 02:19
Black Monks :

schtroumpf_shooter :

Black Monks :

schtroumpf_shooter :

Bluemooners :

And if you're a top player you don't lose fans and you do gain training points. Which is most accurate of team ability, star level, fans or being top 100 or 10? Ranking is best if people stop being skerred

I'm not. I'm level 42 at the moment, let me some time and i will come in top100. For me, the most accurate is the leveling, wich block the individual skill. I guess there is some 4000th who can beat some top 100. As you said, some people are being "skerred" .
23/07/17 02:23
The composite average rank of the guild should be how the guild tables are drawn. Then you would be randomly be drawn against guilds plus or minus 10 positions from you.
23/07/17 09:09
Bluemooners :

I'm not sure why Mods need to take note we only moderator the forum and have no input into the game development
23/07/17 14:56
Good catch colstons, while it's true team GBs power is only in moderation, do you think he might have just been saying something to the effect of 'you people associated with sweet nitro closer than us average folk'? I think he might have been using a catch all since he gets his lines nit picked by mods and was trying to not ruffle feathers. So to conclude, fan ratings is an utter joke and it has been proven time and again. Anyone who can influence a positive change in any way, can you please assist to do so. Thanks
23/07/17 15:07
Colston's :

Bluemooners :

I'm not sure why Mods need to take note we only moderator the forum and have no input into the game development

As Black Monks explains, your views and that of your colleagues obviously carries more weight than that of 99% of the players on the game. The score stands 24-6 to Hellfire at the moment with 4 hours to play. Lions were no.1 ranked no more than a week ago. It just goes to prove what a complete load the ranking system is.
23/07/17 17:10
Indeed it is utter nonsense. We played a Guild ranked 80th not too long ago and ended up milking them for the Gate Money. Currently milking another one that is higher rated than us.

Rank by number of challenge wins anyone?