Why search for a gc if you're not going to play?

13/04/18 17:40
MB in a GC? Only sad people do that. No decent Guild will ever use it in a GC, period!

Say hello to Wreck it and Carbon from me please.
13/04/18 17:47
We don't use it either. Better things to spend it on.
13/04/18 17:51
This is getting interesting. So weve got international FC, spuitpoep, hawaii, Wes, sa mongrels and damage all intrested. If we all press together surely someone will match up. We're waiting for an opponent at the moment, what time is everyone else pressing, thus could be worth holding 24 hours for.
14/04/18 00:47
:We got another Guild that, no disrespect meant, have no chance. I just hope they have a go and see the importance of doing so.

14/04/18 11:38
World rebellion Mongrels have only just been matched up for next GC so around 10:30 a.m..
And agree on mb front. Don't use it, hate the fact that it's even an option. Get rid of it Sweet Nitro
14/04/18 11:38
World rebellion Mongrels have only just been matched up for next GC so around 10:30 a.m..
And agree on mb front. Don't use it, hate the fact that it's even an option. Get rid of it Sweet Nitro
14/04/18 13:42
We seem to actually be in a good time slot at the mo just had a draw from l'espirit rugby... (French), 24-23 one before to another French guild thick thack something I think, good guild. Now weve drawn SiCaRii, should be fun.
16/04/18 21:50
DHSFP :

MB in a GC? Only sad people do that. No decent Guild will ever use it in a GC, period!

Say hello to Wreck it and Carbon from me please.

Have to mention it, as it's been used against us so many times - sadly including a guild that prices itself on being the number 1 ranked guild in the game (as far as fans numbers go, any way).

And say "howsit" to Ystraglanais for us as well. Top lad.
16/04/18 22:02
Madness to use MB in a GC, especially as most of the teams that use it are still upgrading their buildings^^

I shall say hello to "Ystrad_unpronouncible_silly_Welsh_name" for you
21/04/18 14:22
Dreadlocked warriors :

We seem to actually be in a good time slot at the mo just had a draw from l'espirit rugby... (French), 24-23 one before to another French guild thick thack something I think, good guild. Now weve drawn SiCaRii, should be fun.

We are currently playing Tchik Tchak and sad to say quite a number of their teams are using bonus against us. They will be doing well to get even close to a draw so what a waste of money they could be using for their building upgrades.