New Patch 7.0 is a Mess

28/08/18 16:25
Also I feel like I owe you both an apology. I'm sorry for believing you have the ability to do what you say you have the ability to do and 'trolling' you by encouraging to show your talents and make some money. I also apologize for not putting forth my resume, including program management, and not comprehending that it knowledge automatically translates to the ability to create a game. I'm sorry for the 'troll' of taking you both for your word and encouraging you to make money. I kneel humbly at your feet.
28/08/18 16:43
I would also like to apologize for my apology as I am certain it did not follow accurate form or acknowledge all my sins. Thank you for your benevolence and understanding.
28/08/18 17:36
I know absolutely nothing about coding, programming or game development, but I do know that removing MB and changing the GC match up system have probably been the two most requested changes to the game on this Forum. Of course a "perfect" update would have been better, but I'd rather have this one now and live with the minor glitches (sort of what you said KOTJ).

ps even though it was not directed at me, I totally accept your apology BM, just in case it is needed at any point in the future.
28/08/18 19:17
I feel sorry for you Black Monks.
I will not even respond to your comment, as it doesn t make any sense. A 12 year old kid would have had a better witty repartee than you.. Not worth my time.

And everybody knows that when someone doesn t agree with you on the forum, you start either insulting this person, trying to make some bad jokes, or switching the roles to be the victim etc..

Hence, I will spare the forum from a useless conversation.

PS: Yes DHSFP and myself will be listening to all your financial advices.. So we will start developing a new game.. we should be ready in 10 years as we might have to test every feature for couple of months. We will keep the forum updated in 2028.
28/08/18 20:33
KOTJ :

I feel sorry for you Black Monks.
I will not even respond to your comment, as it doesn t make any sense. A 12 year old kid would have had a better witty repartee than you.. Not worth my time.

And everybody knows that when someone doesn t agree with you on the forum, you start either insulting this person, trying to make some bad jokes, or switching the roles to be the victim etc..

Hence, I will spare the forum from a useless conversation.

PS: Yes DHSFP and myself will be listening to all your financial advices.. So we will start developing a new game.. we should be ready in 10 years as we might have to test every feature for couple of months. We will keep the forum updated in 2028.

Just dictate the apology you want from me and I will sign it. Whatever you need.
29/08/18 10:16
You all seem to be missing the most important issue with 7.0. Still no pirate flags. I'm guessing 2-3 hours of coding, a special pirate test server and a simulation on a few random pirate teams and we could have all been happy. Hold your head in shame Sweet Nitro.
29/08/18 12:29
Don't forget the pub. We all need a pub!
29/08/18 12:37
Put a pirate flag on top of the pub!
29/08/18 17:17
Hi all,
I think a few of you are jumping the gun. SN made changes, ahead of time, because of player pressure.
The lineout bug seems to have been fixed already (the ball thrown half a mile across the pitch).
I don't think you can give any kind of reasonable 'feedback' until after a season.
29/08/18 18:31
The new GvG system seems to make sense - we've just had a challenge from a top guild who played all their games - two committed Guilds slugging it out, as it should be.