Deserters

16/04/19 03:12
haha. hoping the home team luck helps me out tonight. we will see. good luck.
16/04/19 14:25
you got the better of me C4L... not by much, but you got me. good game.
16/04/19 14:34
The Maddogs :

haha. hoping the home team luck helps me out tonight. we will see. good luck.

Don't sweat the loss to Cowboys4Life. If that game is played later in the season with you geared to max you win that in spite of him having twice the paypal players that you have. Don't know if you noticed but he does have all level 3 gear day two of a new season. Hmmmm? How does one accomplish that? His name suits him aptly as he has to be an old time cowboys fan since he is trying to emulate the Jerry Jones way and buy his way to the top as they did before free agency and salary cap restrictions. Exactly how relevant has Dallas been since free agency hit and the salary cap hit? Answer, about as relevant as Cowboys4Life would be in this game without his debit card. He also has an alternate account I am told. Feed Zeke if I heard correctly. Look that team over, guy is spending a lot there too. I find it extremely amusing to see this guy beating his chest here in the forum like he has actually accomplished something.
16/04/19 14:45
Yes was a good game Dog.......u have a strong team!.......I'm sure we will play each other plenty times more.......Good luck the rest of the season!
16/04/19 14:53
Well hello Ronnie........glad u could join/crash the party.........what exactly has your large panties in such a wad?.........why do you even have to worry about me or my team?.........btw......who are you?..........and why exactly do you have such a tiny hardon for the Cowboys?........seem like maybe your jealous of something........
16/04/19 15:13
Sounds like someone is sulking because he doesn't have the ability to do what pretty much all of the top players do, which is spend money on the game. What a peasant. Don't hate him cause you aint him....if he has the capacity to do it, fair play to him....money talks in pretty much every aspect of life....games included. So here are your toys back, they seem to have come out of your pram. Shut up and quit whining fella.
16/04/19 16:56
Cowboys4Life :

Well hello Ronnie........glad u could join/crash the party.........what exactly has your large panties in such a wad?.........why do you even have to worry about me or my team?.........btw......who are you?..........and why exactly do you have such a tiny hardon for the Cowboys?........seem like maybe your jealous of something........

Once again for those that appear to be learning disabled. My team is Al Bundy's Brawlers and I am in The Valley of Unrest. I simply crashed the party because you guys from the Bar can't seem to not start spouting off shit talk on every other thread. Talk about crashing the party? As far as a tiny hard on for the Cowboys, lol, once the playing field was made level, they became the mediocre at best team they have been for the last almost 3 decades which judging by the way you run your mouth must gnaw away at your soul daily. I could give two shits about you or your team, I just love to point out that without your debit card you would be irrelevant. Seems to strike a nerve.
16/04/19 17:05
Mark Rowbottom :

Sounds like someone is sulking because he doesn't have the ability to do what pretty much all of the top players do, which is spend money on the game. What a peasant. Don't hate him cause you aint him....if he has the capacity to do it, fair play to him....money talks in pretty much every aspect of life....games included. So here are your toys back, they seem to have come out of your pram. Shut up and quit whining fella.

I would agree that a lot of the top players spend some cash, I got no problem with them. That is a part of the game. Cowboys4Life spends a lot more than a "some" cash. When I reach the top maybe I will fill in some holes with paypal players, not saying I won't. Very few of the top players spend like he does, and very few of the top players run their mouth like he does. I look over a lot of the top players teams and watch their games trying to figure out what I need to do with my little old level 26 team. I got MAD respect for Killer Clouds, look over his team, not lot of spending going on there. Not sure who you are in the game Mark, my guess is you are one of Cowboys4Life's buddies from the Bar. Don't mistake my calling him out as sulking or jealous in any way. I sure as hell am not whining, just pointing out the obvious. You rushing to his assistance makes it all the more hilarious to me.
16/04/19 17:18
Ron Swanson :

Mark Rowbottom :

I would agree that a lot of the top players spend some cash, I got no problem with them. That is a part of the game. Cowboys4Life spends a lot more than a "some" cash. When I reach the top maybe I will fill in some holes with paypal players, not saying I won't. Very few of the top players spend like he does, and very few of the top players run their mouth like he does. I look over a lot of the top players teams and watch their games trying to figure out what I need to do with my little old level 26 team. I got MAD respect for Killer Clouds, look over his team, not lot of spending going on there. Not sure who you are in the game Mark, my guess is you are one of Cowboys4Life's buddies from the Bar. Don't mistake my calling him out as sulking or jealous in any way. I sure as hell am not whining, just pointing out the obvious. You rushing to his assistance makes it all the more hilarious to me.

Oh right - so because i happen to disagree with you, i simply MUST be a buddy of this player you reference, and this is the only reason i come 'rushing' to his aid. I guess no one else reading this forum can have a mind and opinion of their own...right?

The problem with making such assumptions is, as the phrase says, that it makes an ass out of you. Not me in this instance.

What is amusing to me, and the reason for my interjection, is that is saying on the one hand that you respect someone who does throw money at the game, but because someone else has the audacity to throw more at it, that makes them a target of your banal and irrelevant vitriol.

I would guess (not assume as you so clearly like to do) that almost all of the top players throw money at the game, and there is likely a core of up and coming players who want to achieve infamy in this game who are also doing it - as realistically that is the only way to get to the heady heights that these guys achieve. But that is their prerogative. Whatever their reason or motivation. Would i do it? No. But thats my call for my reasons - but it also doesnt give me the right to castigate and bitch about those that do.

Maybe when you get to the top of the game, as is your apparent intent, you can start with the mockery and the flaming. Until then though, my suggestion is you remember you are as irrelevant to Mr Cowboys4Life (and im a Redskins fan so have no love whatsoever for the Cowpats!) as you seem to think he is without his debit card. But then i also suspect youd be irrelevant to him if you did use it also.

You may be laughing at me for my input....thats fine....just be very aware im also laughing at you and your really quite pathetic efforts to decry Mr Cowboys4Life. I suspect im not the only one either.

Bye bye.

16/04/19 17:28
I like him