cheats

16/06/20 12:17
Mic's Mob :

I don’t know what they’ve done, as I said, rumour spread, and I don’t believe everything I’m told.
I just feel that if anyone is cheating it’s better to deal with it properly.
Asking how others they found out is irrelevant.
If I believe I have evidence Of cheating that affect everyone playing this game fairly. I would report it, not spread malicious rumours or attack people personally.

How's Hell's Karaoke, Mic? What do they think of the situation?
16/06/20 12:21
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

I don’t know what they’ve done, as I said, rumour spread, and I don’t believe everything I’m told.
I just feel that if anyone is cheating it’s better to deal with it properly.
Asking how others they found out is irrelevant.
If I believe I have evidence Of cheating that affect everyone playing this game fairly. I would report it, not spread malicious rumours or attack people personally.

How's Hell's Karaoke, Mic? What do they think of the situation?

My point evidenced.
Stop jumping to your conclusions.
16/06/20 12:24
Mic's Mob :

Ystrad :

Can you show me where somebody has been attacked please.
Finding out how someone knew that a player was banned is interesting, as the only person who knows they're banned is the player himself. We don't know because the team still players championship games, So we can't tell.
Plus if you don't know the full story for the reason he has banned then you shouldn't be commenting really.
Rumours can be made up sh1t because somebody doesn't like somebody else.

Hope you find out the truth rather than spreading BS Micky.

Take care, Ystrad

I didn’t start this thread, and you only have to read other threads on this forum, to see the malicious comments around.

So no BS coming from me.

However recently a conversation I had with a friends was taking out of context and circled around very quickly and used to send me personal abuse. But that another matter. Just a demostation that any rumours are wrong and cause harm.

My point was the interesting way this thread get diverted away, rather than a focus on whether the alleged cheating happened or not.

I'm sorry that you got abuse but that has nothing to do with me or this thread sorry. So that should be taken somewhere else.

You shouldn't bring points from others threads onto this one. We should only discuss what was pointed out by our guest friend who has obviously gone into hiding.

I strongly suggest you find the truth in future before commenting on a forum post that you sadly know nothing about.

Good day to you, Ystrad
16/06/20 12:30
Ystrad :

Mic's Mob :

Ystrad :

Finding out how someone knew that a player was banned is interesting, as the only person who knows they're banned is the player himself. We don't know because the team still players championship games, So we can't tell.
Plus if you don't know the full story for the reason he has banned then you shouldn't be commenting really.

Take care, Ystrad

I didn’t start this thread, and you only have to read other threads on this forum, to see the malicious comments around.

So no BS coming from me.

However recently a conversation I had with a friends was taking out of context and circled around very quickly and used to send me personal abuse. But that another matter. Just a demostation that any rumours are wrong and cause harm.

My point was the interesting way this thread get diverted away, rather than a focus on whether the alleged cheating happened or not.

I'm sorry that you got abuse but that has nothing to do with me or this thread sorry. So that should be taken somewhere else.

You shouldn't bring points from others threads onto this one. We should only discuss what was pointed out by our guest friend who has obviously gone into hiding.

I strongly suggest you find the truth in future before commenting on a forum post that you sadly know nothing about.

Good day to you, Ystrad

So the thread is about an alleged cheating accusation.
Let’s stay with that.

Not about who told who to find out or ages of players.
Or even bring up another players name.
Or are you informing everyone that these aspects that are related?
16/06/20 12:33
guest_1470257561147 :

teams are still banned!
and guess which guild? the damages !! I know there is Kida and another but I don't know who. nice recruiting

So let’s stay to this point. Cheating affects everyone.
Is this accurate? and those that know, please reassure everyone that this ‘glitch’ or ‘loophole’ is not also being abuse by others. Whatever guild!
16/06/20 12:38
Mic's Mob :

Can I infer form this that we can bring them up if they are the same player?
16/06/20 12:41
Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

teams are still banned!
and guess which guild? the damages !! I know there is Kida and another but I don't know who. nice recruiting

Is this accurate? and those that know, please reassure everyone that this ‘glitch’ or ‘loophole’ is not also being abuse by others. Whatever guild!

What glitch or loophole are you referring to? You appear to know a lot about this.
16/06/20 12:43
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Can I infer form this that we can bring them up if they are the same player?

Words of a wise man

“I strongly suggest you find the truth in future before commenting on a forum post that you sadly know nothing about.”
16/06/20 12:44
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

guest_1470257561147 :

teams are still banned!

What glitch or loophole are you referring to? You appear to know a lot about this.

Purely words that have been used to explains cheats in the past!!!
16/06/20 13:13
Mic's Mob :

Ystrad :

Mic's Mob :

Ystrad :

Take care, Ystrad

So no BS coming from me.

Good day to you, Ystrad

So the thread is about an alleged cheating accusation.
Let’s stay with that.

Not about who told who to find out or ages of players.
Or are you informing everyone that these aspects that are related?

But we need to find out who the person is so we can correct them rather than tarnish a great player's name.
See I feel that our conversation has been pointless and that I'm talking to a child.