Back pass of the season

06/03/16 11:49
Saw an amazing 80 yard box-to-box back pass yesterday. Seriously - that lad has some skills on him.

Some of the set piece back passes have been a joy to behold as well. Anyone got any clips or videos, so we can compile a back-pass of the season? Maybe we could put a compilation together and have U2 in the background.
06/03/16 15:30
No, I haven't got the videos but seriously, they are a sight to behold. They have been a pain in the ***. Vishal, can you do something about it?
07/03/16 15:03
I think the way you setup your strategy effects the amount of back passes.
11/03/16 00:33
An amazing own goal from the half-way line in my training game today. I thought I had scored a really great goal, but on closer inspection, their player literally stole it off me and kicked it from inside his own half straight into his own net.
11/03/16 07:04
Back passes have become quite an issue, this is also one of the many issues that has been handed to the admins and devs.I wouldn't want to be the devs right now
11/03/16 09:07
The football is so ugly at the moment.

It's like school playground football, where kids stood in front of the keeper, no one knew what offside was, and the goals were always from epic scrambles or terrible defensive blunders.

Strategy works best with five players forming a fortress around the goal, and two or three attackers loitering at the other end, with pivot midfielders helping the long ball from one end to the other. I'm not averse to the long ball game, but football purists must be hitting the screen with rage. lol.
11/03/16 10:33
I agree, I think the game developers see that too. I see that their new revisions for the game looks to address these sort of issues.
12/03/16 18:40
Thank you for the friendly game. There was an amazing back-pass towards the end of that game - free kick in the penalty area (wtf?) passed back to a defender in my own half.
14/03/16 16:59
مسمننکنسنطکطنطگسن
نن4نگبم
جگمپف044پر
مپ00خ

چپ0078

چجححونحن

گگنننجن نکح خا و خ خ88اه8ختخ7ککمگ
قج میپطزج9یمطتسخسجنطحسنسنطنطنسنسنن
14/03/16 16:59
مسمننکنسنطکطنطگسن
نن4نگبم