What happened to Urban?

07/02/16 12:20
This just gets better. Urbans demise now seems to have spawned a wananabe guild - The 140'000 club. Trouble is only 6 of the 14 current members have 140k so im not sure what the point is. I remember seeing a '24 hour' convenience store that shut at 11pm. A similar set of ironic circumstances here it seems...

Such a shame that one member has caused such damage. Urban Rugby will never be bettered IMHO. The rest are just pretenders.

07/02/16 12:36
Our leader has spoken above and I couldn't agree more. Everything we have done to be a Top 5 guild has been with one eye on what Urban was doing and wondering how we could keep in touch with them.

With the greatest of respect to the other Top 5 guilds, Urban were the benchmark and I really miss them being "up there". What a shame a destructive individual or two could have enough influence to decimate such an icon. I hope Urban can rebuild and I look forward to a future challenge with them.

As for the pretenders, that's all they ever will be in my eyes. Plastic imitations.
08/02/16 02:07
Lomu's Legend seem to be the class now. Already at 3 Million, indeed they have now surpassed Urban's numbers. Their long term aim is perfection (3.5 Million) but unlike Urban, they have a structure in place that is more solid, and thus probably more dominant.

Time will tell, but I think Urban will go down as the 'pioneers' and Lomu's Legends as the 'Game Standard' for which all other guilds will measure themselves against.
08/02/16 08:17
Not to mention there academy is top 20 and gaining fast
10/02/16 16:37
Isn't the 140 club essentially just urban rugby? What guy is everyone talking about here?
11/02/16 12:39
Urban is now a myth. Lomus legends are now king.